Chapter 7

Fated Destiny

Chapter 7

Everyone was passed out no one would be awake the sun was barely rising; Sons of Saint had a blow out the night before which consisted of whores, food, and booze. This was the time where they let go and just went at it; it didn’t happen often but the few times a year it did the festivities could last to the next day.

All had been quiet the past few months life was beginning to get back on track so this unexpected blow left them raising questions. It seemed the time of peace was over and what was to come would not be pretty. 

A few members were beginning to stir, Jace laid awake in his bed staring at the ceiling while the pounding in his head left him reeling. He drank too much last night, for some cruel reason his body always felt the need to wake up early after a long night of drinking. 

Slowly sitting up his head swam a fuzzed feeling through his body yes the lovely feelings of a hangover at the crack of dawn. Looking over his shoulder to the clock on the nightstand it 6:52 A.M. he let out a small groan as he ran a hand over his face.

The 8 o’clock shadow on his face gave small pricks to his palm getting up slowly he braced himself in case he was unsteady of his feet. Luckily he barely swayed and made it to his bathroom there was no need to turn on the light. Looking in the mirror he couldn’t recognize himself anymore.

The man in the mirror was anything but Jace deep bags under his eyes, what once where brown eyes that could be soul deep were now dull lacking light. Frown lines held tight from which used to come a signature smirk that would make grown women blush. 

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath letting it fill through his chest before releasing through his nose, slowly he began undressing. Pulling the shower curtain aside he turned the knob of the water to where it was just the right temperature. Once he was undressed he stepped into the water letting out a sigh as the water poured down on him.

With one hand braced against the tile he leaned his head forward the shower head rained the warm water as it slipped down his chiseled tattooed back. He took a moment to himself letting the tense muscles relax against the warm water; the bathroom mirror slowly began fogging up. 

After a few minutes of just standing under the water Jace reluctantly began properly showering. Lathering his body with body gel that spelled of cinnamon, spice, and a fresh forest a strange mix but utterly intoxicating. Then pouring some shampoo on he quickly ran it through his hair the scent of pine and woods filled his nose the scent was relaxing in a way.

Washing away he watched as the soap left circling in the drain once the water ran clear he turned off the water, grabbing a towel he wrapped it around his waist as he stepped out.

To begin the day and keep the club running under his order if it wasn't one thing it was another. Yet there had been a calm peace where things were running smoothly. Not as much chaos but who knew how long that would last. 

Quickly dressing he slipped on his boxers with a pair of dark wash jeans. The classic Hanes white t-shirt and his cut on top. He looked as ravaging as always but he held a grim look on his face. In the past few months he had collected several tattoos growing a full sleeve on his right arm and working on his left. It seemed as the days dragged on never wanting to end. 

Jace stepped out of the room closing the door behind him with a small click of the lock turning into place. With his hands tucked into the front of his jean pockets he casually strolled through the clubhouse looking over all the chaos from the night before. Bodies were laid everywhere half clothed some even showing their bare ass. He gave a slight shake of his head, Tylenol was about to be there best friend when they woke up.