Chapter 21

We appear in front of the garage, and see the other Vocaloid Actors crouching behind a wall to avoid being spotted. I blast the garage door open with my magic causing the boy in front of my window to turn and see us.

"Finally found you!" he smirks and comes towards us. I drag Kevin through the garage door, gesturing to the other Vocaloid Actors to follow.

"Follow me, I know an alcove we can hide, while we cast the spell," I say, squeezing through a small gap in the boxes, into a big area where we can all fit. "It's like a maze in here, and he'll have to come the long way, moving boxes as he goes. He won't know about the gap."

Kevin quickly squeezes through the gap, then helps Rachel and Louis through to speed the process up. What a gentlemen! I shake my head, I can't get distracted. I see Maryann struggling to fit through the gap. I grab her hand and start pulling, while shifting boxes slightly. Eventually she pops through. I see Lucy performing a complicated manoeuvre with her hands. She shrinks slightly and comes through the gap easily.

Right after she comes through, the crony comes into the garage. I see him look around before saying "I will find you, and I will get your band."

I start sweating, I am really worried. I watch the others and see Kevin scoop a jar out of thin air. "Come on, release sparks quickly, we don't have much time," he whispers as he starts releasing dark blue sparks from one hand, as he holds the jar in his other.

I hold my hands over the jar and concentrate, and I feel my fingers grow warm. I breath out and red sparks start to flow from my fingers, into the jar. Maryann releases turquoise sparks, Rachel releases orange sparks, Louis releases yellow sparks and Lucy releases pink sparks. Truly a rainbow.

At the other end of the garage I hear boxes being shifted. He's getting closer! "I will get you for this, Mia!" he shouts, and I start shaking, disrupting the spark flow from my fingers. I take another deep breath and calm down, allowing my sparks to release faster.

"That should be enough," Kevin says, a couple of minutes later, inspecting the jar. It is full to the brim with different-coloured sparks.

"We need to send him in front of the Vocaloid Masters," I whisper frantically, as I hear him getting closer and closer. Rachel and Louis use magic to move more boxes in front of us, hopefully holding off the crony for longer.

Kevin spins the jar as fast as he can, the sparks moving crazily inside. I see the boxes moving. "Kevin, quickly," I say in a panic. I can see the crony's face now, he is smirking and I start to shrink back. He starts to climb into the alcove, Kevin spinning the jar frantically. I stick myself to the back of the alcove, as far away from him as possible.

The other Vocaloid Actors step in front of me to protect me, except Kevin who needs to protect the jar. He knocks them away as if they were nothing. I shoot a beam of magic towards him to try and protect myself, but he dodges and grabs my wrist. I start to scream.

"HELP!" I shout, struggling frantically. His grip is tight, but I pull against him as hard as I can. I feel his fingers slipping and I start to struggle harder. He kicks at my feet, knocking them out from under me. I fall to the floor, but continue to struggle. Lucy has made it to her feet and sends multiple beams of magic towards him, all of which he manages to dodge.

Kevin stops spinning the jar, it must be ready. He looks to me and mouths 'Sorry' before taking the lid off.

A glittering tornado of all different colours emerges and comes towards me and the crony, who is trying to pull my band of my wrist. He sees the tornado and his eyes go wide. He abandons the attempt of getting my band and pushes me in front of him in an attempt to protect himself. The tornado covers me and I feel myself getting lifted off my feet, and I hear a scream behind me, meaning the tornado got the crony as well.

Multi-coloured glittery light covers my eyes and I feel it carrying me. I close my eyes as I spin around and around. Through my eyelids, I see the light start to dim, before disappearing complete, which is when I finally open my eyes.

I take deep breaths as I recover from the sensation, when I realise I am in the Vocaloid Masters' office. I look to my arm, and realise in shock that my wrist control has disappeared. I look to the crony who has fallen to the floor shaking. I see my wrist control gripped in his arms. I bend down and pluck it out of his hands and fit it back onto my arm.

He stood up and attempted to take it back.

"Enough!" the male Master thundered, making me flinch. The crony takes no notice so he presses a button on his desk and a clear shield springs up, separating us. I sigh in relief, as it's finally over. "I will erase your memory and send you back home, but before I do, I want the location of the bands."

"Tough, I'm not telling you! Why are they so important anyway?" the crony says, hands in his pocket.

"That is none of your business," I reply, before saying, "Just send him back, I know where they are now."

The Vocaloid Masters press two buttons in quick succession. I see the crony's eyes go glassy before a white light obscures him. Right after he disappeared, the shield releases. The Masters beckon and I step forward.

"We must thank you again, Mia," they say and I smile. "You were the one to locate the thief and save the Vocaloid World."

"I wouldn't say that . . ." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"You have redeemed your mistakes, as you were the final Vocaloid Actor in the main six to keep hold of your band, which shows how much more responsible you are."

"I guess . . . but I'm not that special . . ." I say, looking to the floor, my hands clasped behind my back.

"You are, now consider yourself forgiven for the past nine years. We can now welcome you back as an honorary Vocaloid Actor," the female Master says, smiling. "Now, can you tell us the location of the stolen bands, the Vocaloid Actors will most likely want to celebrate."

I tell them and go back to see their reactions. I wake up in my bed and dash to the garage. I squeeze through the small gap in the boxes.

"You're even more beautiful as yourself," I hear Kevin say, and as I look down, I realise I'm not in Vocaloid form anymore. I blush and give him the long awaited hug.

"Aww, you two are so cute," I hear Rachel say, and I roll my eyes as I separate from Kevin. I see glows from all sides and realise the bands have been returned. Lucy and Maryann squeal and hug each other. Rachel and Louis look towards each other with tears in their eyes, while Kevin gives me a peck on the cheek, causing me to redden.

"Party in the Vocaloid World tonight?" I say.

"See you there," everyone says, before Apparating home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N So the bands have been recovered! ^_^ I won't be writing about the party, just wait until the end!