Chapter Seven - Today Is The Day

The Reject - Chapter Seven

Today is the day

Light up the way

Lost in the moment

There is nothing left to say

Today is the day

Light up the way

I am moving forward

There is not a better day, today ~Today Is The Day - Tim Myers

"Welcome to the Were-Stone Pack house!" Ray, the same Alpha that used to sit and watch the other member beat the crap out of me beamed. I don't like him one bit but he's the Alpha. As a White Wolf, I don't have to bow down to any Alpha, not even Grey. I'll just have to endure this *insert bad word here*.

I looked around and saw that there was either irritation or admiration of the faces of everyone in the pack. Except for the children, they were just curious. I didn't see my mate around here.

I guess they don't wanna be trained by a bunch of people the same age as them, huh? I mind linked to my group as I loosely put my hand on my hip.

Many of the girls were glaring and staring weirdly at me because I still had the human scent but I didn't even cringe. Not this time. They don't control me anymore. Instead, I smirked. The hat was covering my forehead and my eyes were hidden in its shadow, making me look mysterious.

Everyone was crowded in the living room. This pack was one of the biggest packs in America so there were a lot of people. About 90 wolves were present here. There were a lot of new members.

I guess a small pack was combined while I was gone, huh? I wonder why Grey didn't tell me. I mean, since we're the strongest pack in the world and we're working with the Royals, he gets the news of all the packs in the world.

Grey cleared his throat before speaking "We are glad to be here. It looks like some are not too enthusiastic for our arrival." He said referring to the scowling teenagers. I saw some girls swoon at his voice. Are you kidding me?

"Since when does he talk like that?" I mind linked Ashley. She just smirked at me and winked. "First impression is the best impression."

I bit my lip so that I wouldn't laugh. Grey made me get a concussion before I even met him. That must be the best first impression in the history of first impressions.

The Alpha nodded "They aren't all too happy with the idea of being trained by someone not in their pack. I believe you have a human with you." He motioned to me. My smirk returned and I lifted my hand before putting it back down in a careless greeting.

Now almost everyone was glaring at me. Good. Some girls were even staring - wait, is that drool on that girl's chin?- at the boys. I frowned. I feel protective of my brothers and these girls are not even close to being Katie or Lily. Even Ashley.

"She's important to us." He spoke. He clearly had a stronger aura of power than the Alpha standing in front of us. The Alpha and everyone else was obviously confused. I mean, why would a human be important to the strongest pack in the world?

"We don't understand. You are called the strongest pack in the world after all. So, why would a mere human be of any importance?" He asked with confusion written on his face. I shook my head slowly. An Alpha is not to show any emotion in front of anyone other than friends or family. It shows your weakness.

I mean, if you have anger shown on your face, a person can easily anger you more and you might turn into a wolf, in front of public too. Not a good example, I know. An Alpha should just not show any emotion that gives away a good time to attack.