Chapter Twenty One - When The Lights Go Down

So let the moonlight cover up my sins
I'm ready for
These shadows washing over me again
Sometimes I feel like the dead of night
Is the only one who knows me now
Cause everything is better when the lights go down
When the lights go down ~ When The Lights Go Down - Jason Walker (The tune of this song is so sweet. Gosh, songs like these make me so emotional!)

The Reject - Chapter Twenty One

After Mrs. C walked off, I nervously looked at the approaching group of boys. 

'Hello!' waved an excited looking younger boy. I returned it with a smile 'Hi!'

'I'm Daniel. Nice to meet you.' said a guy who looked like the oldest in the group of 5 boys. I smiled at him 'Hello, I'm Allyn.' he smiled at me and introduced everyone 'And this is George,' he pointed at a handsome boy with light brown hair with greenish- blueish eyes 'That's Kenneth, but we call him Ken,' he was a boy with curly, caramal-colored hair and a cute smile 'This is Yuu Arata,' an Asian guy waved at me, and I returned it. He had gorgeous eyes, the color of chocolate 'This is Christopher, or Chris, ans we call him. He's a sophmore.' Chris was seriously cute looking with this smile with dimples and blue eyes with dark blue rims. It almost looked as if he was wearing contacts but you could tell they were real. They all were really good looking. 

'I heard you were in the Art club.' Chris asked, an excited grin on his face. I nodded, a bit put off about the fact that I wasn't gonna be participating in the gallery. 'Yeah, I was but then I was put over here.' 

'Why?' Yuu and Chris asked together, and I laughed 'Because I was talking loudly in the library.' I pouted slightly, thanking God when no one saw. 'Really? Were you talking with your girlfriends?' Chris said, obviously getting excited on the word "girlfriend". I rolled my eyes, 'No, it was a guy.' He looked sad, which was very sudden, but it was an adorable face. 'Was he your boyfriend? Were you making out?' I immediately blushed and glared at him.

Well, I tried to, but I was a sucker for cute faces. 'He isn't my boyfriend! And I haven't ever made out with anyone!' and then there was a shocked face. He sure changed his expressions a lot 'You never had a first kiss?!' I glared at him more 'Yes, I've had a first kiss!' as soon as that slipped out of my mouth, I blushed furiously, immediately reminded that the one who'd taken my first kiss was in the same room as me. Chris was about to say something but Kenneth, or Ken interupted him 'Was it him? Who you were with in the library? He was punished with you, wasn't he?' I looked at Jace too, only to find him looking back at me, with a smirk on his face. I scowled. 'Yes, it was that idiot.' I made sure to say the word ídiot louder so that he could hear me. I looked back at him with a smirk, and this time he scowled at me. 'Wait, you haven't ever made out with anyone?' Chris said, with a mischievous look 'Wanna try it?' he wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped his arm. 'Violent girl.' he muttered rubbing his arm, then his eyes lightened up 'That's good too!' everyone laughed when I threatened to hit him on his crotch by raising my knee.

I noticed that George and Yuu weren't very talkative. It was unbelievable how comfortable I'd become with this group already, but they were funny, especially Chris, with his lame pick-up lines. I'd found out that they were acting, and backstage was not their thing. Cocky little boys, they were. Chris was also one of the three sophomore class reps, Yuu and Daniel were Junior class reps. They said that everyone had been practicng for two months.

All the students which had made groups looked at Mrs. C when she clapped her hands. 'Alright, chat time's over everybody! Back to work! Back to work! Hurry on!'