Chapter Sixteen - Up All Night

Katy Perry’s on replay
She's on replay
DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake
People going all the way
Yeah, all the way
I'm still wide awake ~ Up All Night - One Direction (Not a huge fan, but I like their music)

The Reject Chapter 16

Jace was missing again. Yep. He left. Just like that. Talk about unfair. Hey, it's unfair to Ashley. I mean, why would I care about Jace?

I looked at her, sitting on the couch. She had a large bucket of Cold Stone on her lap. Strawberry, her fave flavor. She was also wearing her PJs with a pink robe. And was watching Say Yes to The Dress...

I sucked on my green apple flavored lollipop and thought about when he would be back. 

For Ashley, of course.

Last time he left, he wasn't back til now. Let's just hope he returns sooner than that. 

It's been two months since we've met Jace and a week since he disappeared. Ashley claimed to be deeply in love with him already -which, never happens as the whole pack figured out due to her numerous boyfriends- and Jace... well, I'm not a telepath. I don't know what he thinks.

And of course, there was a party in the pack house of the teenagers hosted by Noah, and we were NOT invited. It was annoying really, how they tried to show off. Jealous as they were not one of the Fighters but seriously? Continuous loud parties were supposed to make us envy them? 

But I gotta say, the current song was good. But my tapping feet were put to a stop when Ashley turned up the volume of Twilight playing on the tv.

'That's it.' said Katie entering the living room 'We're crashing into the party.'

Sam, who was sitting next to me, choked on his chips and I hit him hard on the back. 'That wasn't necessary, Jess.' he croaked, red faced. 

'Yes it was, Sammy. I couldn't loose you to a packet of chips.' I said with a serious expression. 

Katie and Lily ignored us and looked at Grey lying on the loveseat, the lazy Alpha. Nah, he was just trying to enjoy his free time, but unfortunately, there were certain females in the room who would never let that happen. I was about to join the group.

'Come on, Grey! We're so tired of being cooped up here on nights like these.' Katie whined, a first for her. We always act professional in front of others, but here we were with family. We could be as idiotic as we wanted, which was a lot more than the Simpsons.

'Yeah, we ought to have fun partying too!' Lily added.

Grey looked at them with wide eyes 'Am I being asked for permission, girls? That's new.'

That cracked up Sam, Troy and me. Katie and Lily pouted, and looked at their mates with big eyes. 

They both put their hands over them, and I almost awed out loudly, ignoring a certain feeling. My camera was immediately put to work. New pictures added to the others, my favorite feeling.

With the music blaring from the house next to ours', I started dancing. I pulled up Grey and Ashley. The couples joined us. We laughed like heck, throwing couch pillows, jumping on the sofas, throwing around chips. It was a party of our own. No invitation needed.

Lots of pictures were taken, to be added to the collection on my bedroom wall.

We all fell onto the couch, on top of each other, then falling on the floor, laughing like idiots. One of us had removed the snow spray stacked in the collection of "Ashley's Partay Stuff".

Next thing we knew, we all were screamimg and laughing, running away from anyone who got the can of fake snow.

I was thrown onto the shoulder of one of my brothers, who I found out only after sniffing him was, Grey. I couldn't stop laughing, so much that my stomach hurt.

We all sang, laughed and danced like never before. That is, before some drunk teen showed up, wanting to ride on the 'Pink Pony with rainbow wings'. We all had a good laugh at that too, while sending the 17 year old back to the packhouse. 

Well, that was a fun night. Only if I knew what was going to happen the day after.