Chapter one

Chapter one

Angelina was running.My legs ached and I'm pretty sure my legs were about to give up. It was dark I couldn't see a thing. Then I was falling. But something grabbed me right before I hit the ground. It's long slimy fingered wrapped around my mouth. I couldn't breath! I saw spotted lights in my vision this was it I was dyeing.

I woke up gasping for air. Right away I grabbed my glasses to see were I was. After a couple of blinks I saw my grayish wall. I was dripping in sweet. I checked my phone to see what time it was. Are you kidding me it's already 7:00! Ugh I threw on a stripped black and white shirt. Then I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I pulled my brownish-blondish hair in a ponytail. I looked in the mirror at my wavy hair and very big hazel eyes and a Carmel tan. Then realized I was wasting time I mean when did I start caring what I looked like. I slipped on some vans and grabbed a jacket and left the house. It was humid outside so I took my jacket of and walked to my moms old car that she gave to me when I turned 17 last month. Okay another day of getting made fun of here I go.

I got to the school and hopped out my car. I walked past a group of kids I haven't seen. But the weird part is right when I walked past them they all went silent. I could feel there eyes on my so I hurried up. I turned and all of them were still staring at me. But I caught one boys eye. He had blue eyes and dark brown hair that shinned. I couldn't stop staring it was like we were a magnetic. Then I ran into something. Right away I turned. Crap it was Taylor and her boyfriend/ my ex boyfriend. Watch we're your going loser Taylor said. Flipping her really light blond hair back. Taylor had brown eyes and was wearing a pink jacket and white jeans she looked way better then Angelina.

Yah said her boyfriend "max" he had black slick hair and gray eyes. say sorry max yelled. I would say sorry but that would be a lie I said trying to pass him. He stuck his arm out stopping me. You know what Angelina you have a smart mouth on you. Max pulled Angelina up holding her by her shirt. I was lifted of my feet I yelped in surprise. Max put his face so close to Angelina there noses were touching. I'm going to ask you one last time say sorry. I looked max dead in the eyes and said bring it on. Max put his fist up ready to punch. But someone grabbed maxes fist Angela was released from maxes grip. She lost her balance then rolled down the stairs.

I looked up just In time to see max get punched In The face by the boy with brown hair. I jumped up and ran up the school steppes to stop the fight. I pulled the boys arm into the school. What the heck he yelled I was about to beat the crap out of him. who does he think he is hitting you like that? I looked down to the floor I'm used to It. He pulled my chin up so I was looking at him I'm Brice he said smiling. I couldn't help but laugh all of this is happening and he's telling her his name. I'm Angelina I said smiling as we had started walking to class.

You know Brice said you have a lot of bravery to say what you said to him. Yah I said I have a very big mouth I said it gets me in a lot of trouble. He laughed this is your class right. How did he know that. Um yah this is it. Oh Brice said looking sad well I didn't get your name. Oh Angelina's the name. A look of utter shock went over his face. But before Angelina could say anything he was already walking away. Weird I thought walking to the class. I walked all the way to the back and found an empty seat. I put my head in my hands and let my eyes slip close.

I got about 8 seconds of peace before someone slammed there books on the desk beside me! I looked up ready to give a death stare. But I froze the boy had nice blond hair with brown streaks through it. But that's not what made me freeze the boys eyes were white! He turned as if he could feel me starring. Hey he said I'm mason. I'm Angelina I said turning around. Um I'm kinda new could you help me out a little. Angelina turned forwards him and realized he was blind! Duh! Oh of course Angelina said taking his scueduall of his desk. Let's see you have the same classes as me. Well be buddies! He smiled thanks it's hard to make friends. Angelina held his hand you can say that again.