Chapter 5

When I reached the kitchen Sebastian looked up and smiled at me like he had accomplished something. " Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked giving a confused look.

" No reason.. Would you take care of those wile I finish?" He asked gesturing to the dirty pots and pans in the sink, turning back to clean the rim of the plate he had put together for Ciel. I nodded and turned pulling a wash rag from the cabinet.

" What are those three up too...? It's to quiet..." Sebastian asked himself as he was putting his coat back on.

"Last time I saw them they were chasing rats. Though that was hours ago.." I stated plainly as I scrubbed a kettle. Sebastian sighed putting the plate on a cart and wheeling it up to his masters study.

After I had finished with the dishes I went up to visit Ciel again, knocking on the door when I reached it. " Ciel, may I come in?" He made a noise much like a grunt granting me permission to come in.. upon opening the door I was very confused...

"EH??!!" I gasped almost tripping over myself. " What are you doing?!" I yelled. Ciel was standing on a stack of books wearing a pink dress with black and white bows laced all over it, wile Sebastian was fixing a hat onto his hair that was pulled into long ponytails.

"I'm going to a party..." He said as a matter of factly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Y-you must have changed a lot more than I thou-"

"ITS JUST A DISGUISE!!" He yelled his face turning twenty shades of red, his arms straight down by his sides with his hands in fists.

I laughed " Whatever you say... Lady Ciel..."

"Stop that!!" He protested stomping his foot as I laughed going over to hug him.

"Be safe then..." I said as I pet his head.

"Oh no, you're coming with me." He said with an evil smirk.

"WHA-?!"

"You'll need something plain.. Not so flashy.. You wouldn't want anyone to notice you.." Ciel said thinking for a moment about what to have me wear.

"Hang on a moment Ciel darling who is this?" A woman's voice suddenly rang out causing me to jump. The voice belonged to a woman dressed all in red, she had a butler and Chinese man with a girl in his lap sitting next to her. ' She looks familiar but... I can't quite put my finger on it...'

"You don't remember? This is Luis, the head house maid for the former Earl." Ciel said motioning to me, stepping down from the stack of books he had been standing on.

"Ah... yes.." She said in what sounded like a disapproving tone with a gaze to match. I then recognized her as Madam Red.. she never really liked me very much due to my relations to Master Vincent...

"It's a pleasure to see you again ma'am.." I said with a curtsy the look she was giving me making my insides squirm. There was a knock on the door which Sebastian opened.

"Is this what you were looking for Mister Sebastian?" Mey-rin asked handing him a long black dress.

"Yes thank you very much Mey-rin.." He said as she blushed, Sebastian handing me the dress. "Here try this on Miss Luis.. we'll need to do something with your hair.."

"I don't even know what's going on! Why do you need a disguise? Why must I not be seen?" I asked anxious about this whole situation.

"Now there's no need to worry.. you arrived right in the middle of an investigation the young master has been working on, finding a man by the name Jack the Ripper." Sebastian explained. "I'll explain the rest as we get you ready, come along."

"But.."

"No buts! As a servant to the young master you must do as he wishes!" He said as he lead me out of the room much to my disliking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah.... The picture of beauty.." Sebastian whispered in my ear as he was putting the finishing touches on my hair, causing me to blush a little.

He had explained that I was supposed to look around in the shadows to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. "Now if you ever get into any trouble then just call for me.. " He said with a dark look in his eye as I put on my elbow length black gloves to match my long, black, fitted, strapless dress.

"How am I supposed to call for you without drawing attention?"

"Just trust me." He said as he opened the door leading into the grand hall. "Now it's time to join the others.." He said as we stepped out into the cold night air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian helped me out of the carriage pulling me to the side after everyone else had been escorted in. "When we get inside I need you to disappear.. don't let yourself be seen by anyone." He whispered his face a lot closer to mine than it should have been.

So I did exactly as I was told, for some reason feeling like Id done this a million times.

I snuck up the stairs and into a room looking behind me before I shut the door to see Ciel and Sebastian panicking about something which concerned me, but I had a job to.

I was exiting the room I had just finished looking over when I smelled something odd.. it seemed to be coming from the top of the large staircase next to me. I followed it as it lead me to the end of a dark corridor, in front of a large wooden door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go my lovelies! A (hopefully..) extra long chapter!! Sorry that it took so long for me to update! I have exactly what's going to happen planned out in my noggin but I just can't figure out how to put it on paper... It's a new evolution of writers block.. Anywho ^_^~~* I will hopefully update very soon. Vote!!