Panzer Time!

A week after their introduction to Tankery, Ben and his crew gathered with the other crews in the training yard for their first lesson of Tankery.

Everyone now stood waiting for the head teacher of Tankery to begin speaking.While they waited, Yukari kept glancing around the yard, trying to see the students from her past, so she could make sure she avoided them.

Despite Ben making her feel better last week and improving her confidence, she was still afraid of them and what they might do to her.

After a short time she spotted the blonde girl, who noticed Yukari as well. The blonde stared at Yukari angrily, as if she wanted to attack her.

Seeing this, Yukari gasped and took a few steps closer to Ben, never once averting her gaze from the Blonde.

He turned when he heard her footsteps, seeing that she looked terrified. He was confused until he saw who she was looking at, and how she was looking at Yukari.

He stepped closer to Yukari and put his hand on her shoulder, whispering in her ear "You'll be fine, I'm right here"

Yukari bit her lip and turned around to Ben, giving him a genuine smile as a light blush covered her cheeks.

"T-Thank you...again" she whispered back, feeling much safer knowing he was with her.

Erwin noticed this exchange, and got the attention of Caesar and Oryou. "Isn't that sweet?~"  She whispered to the other two. "He's perfect for her~"

"It would seem that way" Oryou said smiling softly.

"I suppose you're right, he is really kind to her~" Caesar responded, lightly nodding her head.

"Welcome Tankery students!" This loud announcement by the Tankery teacher brought everyone back to reality.

"And welcome to your first lesson in Tankery. Today, all of the crews will be allocated their tanks and will begin to learn how to operate them"

Erwin and Yukari's eyes lit up upon hearing that they'd be allocated a tank today. Ben, Oryou and Caesar noticed how enamored they looked, and laughed to each other.

"From this point on, you will have three weeks to prepare for the try outs. In which only 5 tank crews will be selected as the school Tankery team. This means you have only three weeks to get to know your tanks and become proficient with them. As your try outs will be a trail by fire! A battle!"

After this roaring announcement by the teacher, almost all of the students started talking loudly among themselves and cheering to the fact that they were going to be working with tanks today.This included Erwin and Yukari who were jumping about gleefully in front of Ben, Oryou and Caesar, who were much more reserved about the current situation.

Ben chuckled to himself, watching Yukari's face light up in happiness. "Always cute~"

"What was that Commander?~" Caesar asked with a grin forming on her face.

"Uh...N-Nothing" He said trying to shrug it off.

"Whatever you say..." Caesar replied, chuckling to her self.

After a few more minutes of standing around, the teacher requested that all the commanders attend a meeting to determine which tank they would each command.

Ben headed off to the meeting, no knowing what exactly was going to happen next.

---Time skip---

Once he arrived at the meeting, he found himself in a room surrounded by about 10 other commanders. The teacher then began, "I'll keep this simple, whoever can answer the most questions correctly will have first choice of tank, second place will have second choice and so on"