Tankery?

Authors Note: In this chapter I introduce some characters that are not featured in the anime, this is because I wanted to use characters with a certain personality type that didn't really match with any from Ooarai. 

As Ben arrived at the club room door he was shocked by the three other club members running out of the door and down the corridor, without saying a word.

He stood wondering what they were up to for a moment before a voice came over the school loudspeaker.

"All students interested in joining Tankery please head out to the school training yard"

Upon hearing this, Ben broke from his contemplation about what had happened and considered what he had just heard.

"Tankery huh? I wonder what that could be... Oh well I might as well go check it out since I assume the club isn't meeting now, for whatever reason..."

He then took out his map and began taking the most direct route towards the training yard out the back of the school.

---Erwin's POV---

"Come on you two, we have to hurry and get there before everyone else!"

---Ben's POV---

"So its a right here then..." Ben mused to himself as he continued on his way

---Erwins POV---

"Are you sure you know where you're going Erwin?" Caesar asked

"Of course I do!" Erwin retorted, not stopping her sprint through the school corridors.

"huhuh I'm sure if we just stopped we could... work out... the best way to get there Erwin" Oryou said huffing from running.

"We don't have time for that! Don't worry though I know where I'm going..." Erwin replied, praying in her mind that she'd remember the best way to get there.

---Ben's POV---

Ben hummed to himself as he slowly made his way through the school using his map. Eventually going out a set of double doors leading to the training field.

Once he arrived he walked over towards a large crowd of students that was gathered around a table with a sign that read "Tankery!".

He stepped up to the table and started to ask the woman manning the desk what Tankery actually was but he was met with, "Oh, so you're going to be our final commander~ Great, please just take this form and fill it out and return it~"

"Uh...okay" was all he could say as she handed him a clipboard with a form on it.

He took the clipboard and stepped away from the desk, still wondering what Tankery was. He soon got a solid answer when he read down to the bottom of the form. It read "Please name the following crew members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader and Radio operator"

Upon seeing this Ben came to the realization that whatever this was, it had something to do with real tanks at least. So he certainly wasn't complaining about his newfound situation.

He then began to fill out the form with his personal information and preferences.

---Erwin's POV---

"What do you mean all Commanders positions have been filled?" Erwin asked slumping her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, but the last position was just taken by that boy over there" The woman at the desk replied, gesturing towards Ben.

"Come on then you two! Lets see if we can get a place with him then!" Erwin said as she hurriedly started running.

"Hey, can I ta-" Erwin cut herself off when she saw who it was. "B-Ben?"