Order Vs Deatheaters

Sarafina's POV

Sarafina's POV

"Anyone else hurt?" I ask the group. Before anyone could answer two deatheaters appeared. "Stupefy, run!" I shout and we all run. We go through another door to round up in a room with all the planets.

"We have to get back to the round room and the others" Ron states.

"I know that" I tell him. Suddenly he was hit by a spell and started to giggle while I aimed a disarming charm at the enemy. "Ron come one!" I shout as I see Luna and Ginny dueling another deatheater.

"Look Sarafina, it's Uranus" he giggles.

"Oh for the love of Merlin!" I shout grabbing his arm dragging him away from the planet.

"Reducto!" Luna shouts and blows up Pluto in a deatheaters face. But Ginny screams in pain as I hear a snap. "Sorry Ginny" Luna says helping her up.

"Luna we have to leave now" I tell her while keeping a hold of Ron. We go through another door and slam it behind us. And the wall spins. "Thank Merlin" I say as I let go of Ron.

"Sarafina!" Hermione shouts hugging me. Harry asks Ginny if she's ok. But before she could answer Ron throws himself on Harry.

"Harry, there you are ha ha ha you look funny, Harry you're all messed up" Ron giggles.

"Sara, Luna what happened?" Harry asks me. I see Ginny slid down the wall into a sitting position, panting and holding her ankle.

"Luna explain" I tell her as I kneel in front of my sister.

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close! Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus ha ha ha" Ron laughs.

"One of them grabbed Ginny's foot, I used the Reductor Curse and blew up Pluto in his face, but..." Luna says gesturing to Ginny.

"It's broken, I can only split it" I state. "Ferula" I say and a bandage wraps around Ginny's ankle holding it in place.

"And what about Ron?" Harry asks concerned and I notice Ron still had a hold of his robes.

"I don't know what they hit him with, but he's gone a bit funny" Luna states.

"I could hardly get him to come along" I state as I help Ginny stand.

"Harry, you know who this girl is, Harry? She's Loony Loony Lovegood ha ha ha" Ron tells him giggling. I roll my eyes.

"We have to get out of here" Harry announces.

"Agreed, Luna please help Ginny" I tell her. Harry pulled Ron's arm over his shoulder and he looked around. We have a one in twelve chance of finding the exit with the crosses gone. As we headed towards a door deatheaters appear from the opposite end of the room. Harry slams the door open and we all dash through.

Harry slams it shut and shouts "Colloportus!". We hear three doors slam into the door.

"It doesn't matter! There are other ways in. WE'VE GOT THEM, THEY'RE HERE!" we hear a man shouts. I notice all the other doors in the brain room.

"Harry, Luna help me!" I shout running to another door. We all start to lock them with colloportus. I hear Luna shout 'Colloaaaaaaaaargh' and turn to see five deatheaters enter the room. "Protego Maxima!" I shout creating a shield between us and the deatheaters. "All of you go now!" I shout to the others.

"Not without you, Fumos!" Hermione shouts and we all use the smoke cover to flee the deatheaters. Locking the door behind us and I realize we're in the room with the stone arch again. We all gather around it.

"Get behind me!" Harry shouts and we all do so wands raised. Suddenly we're cover by smoke and I tackle Harry to the ground. Protecting him and the prophecy in his hand. I'm surprised it hasn't been smashed yet. When the smoke clears we see our friends and my siblings being held by deatheaters.

"Did you actually believe, or are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" Lucius asks with a chuckle. "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die" he tells Harry.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville shouts and Bellatrix's shh's him.

"It's your call Harry" I tell him. As goes to hand Lucius the prophecy the Order appear freeing our friends/family. I join the fight protecting Harry from behind while Sirius handled Lucius.

"Sarafina, get the others out of here" Moody tells me and I nod my head. I gather all the others, but Harry who disarmed Sirius.

"Nice one" Sirius praises and then sends Lucius flying back into the wall. Suddenly Bellatrix appeared in front of him and Harry.

"Avada Kedavra" she says and a jet of green light hits Sirius. He smiles weakly at Harry and falls into the veil. Remus holds a grieving Harry back. "I killed Sirius Black!" Bellatrix cheers as she flees the room. Harry broke free of Remus and ran after her. Before I could follow Tonks grabbed me.

"You have to go, take the port key with the others. We'll get Harry" she tells me. I nod my head and grab the hat with the other five. We disappear from the department of mysteries and appear in the Hospital Wing at Hogwarts.

"Madame Pomfrey, Ginny has a broken ankle and Ron was hit by a spell to make him find everything funny" I state.

"Thank you dear, clean the others  wounds while I treat those two" she tells me. I do as I'm told grabbing the bowl of  warm water clean clothes. Along with Wiggenweld potion. After I cleaned the wounds I gave them each a dose of the potion. "Very well done Miss Weasley, you'd make a fine healer in future" Madame Pomfrey praises as she finishes with Ginny. I notice Ron asleep on a bed. She then treated my wounds and ordered us all to go to sleep.

A/N

Picture above the DA preparing to fight and gif on the external link of Sirius' death. Pictures in chapter of the DA members being held hostage. One chapter left.