Late Night Meeting

Sarafina's POV

"Wake up cub, wake up" someone says shaking me awake.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up early Padfoot, I'm not on until midnight" I grumble rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Harry was attacked" he states.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place" I snap and leave the room in my dressing gown. "Has anyone contacted Harry?" I ask as we enter the kitchen.

"Yes, Sirius and I sent him a letter each" dad states.

"Dumbledore is at the ministry now trying to get Harry unexpelled" Remus states.

"They can't expel Harry" I tell them.  "What exactly happened?" I ask.

"Dementors attacked him and his cousin" mum states.

"Harry was defending himself, he's allowed to use magic in front of muggles in a life or death situation. Besides his cousin knows he can do magic" I tell them. "Where was Mundungus and Figg?" I ask

"Mundungus was buying stolen cauldrons and Figg witnessed the whole thing. She couldn't do anything because she is a squib" Remus explains.

"As far as the ministry is concerned Harry used magic in front of a muggle as Muggles can't see dementors" dad states.

"You think someone was trying to set Harry up?" I ask.

"It looks that way" Sirius murmurs.

"But they weren't counting on him being watched, Mrs Figg lives in Private drive. Squibs can see dementors, if she testifies Harry will be cleared of all charges" I tell them.

"That's why Dumbledore asked us to wake you" Remus says smiling. "I'll go tell him" he states and leaves the room. Just as Mad-eye and Tonks enter the room.

"So what's the plan now?" mum asks Mad-eye.

"The boy stays in Private drive for a few days, then he'll be moved her" he states. "Only volunteers will be on the mission" he adds.

"I'm thinking of a way to get the Dursleys out of the house, so that Harry is alone" Tonks states.

"I doubt they are very happy with him at the moment" I tell her. "If they won something or invited to a gathering, they'd leave Harry home alone" I state.

"Thanks Sarafina, that gives me an idea" Tonks says smiling.

"The others will be here tomorrow and I'll get volunteers for the mission" Mad-eye states.

"I'll go and I know Remus will want to go" Tonks states. Everyone looks at me and I raise my hands up.

"No way I'm going, I'd rather stay here and catch up on my sleep" I tell them. Mum looks relieved as does Dad, but Sirius looks disappointed. "Now if you don't mind I'll be going back to bed" I state.

"No you're not" Mad-eye states in his growling voice. "You are coming with me to watch over Harry until dawn" he tells me. What trouble can Harry get into staying locked up in his room?

"Fine, can I go change first?" I ask and he nods his head. I run up to my room and change into jeans, shirt, jumper, socks, sneakers and grab my wand. I may not be allowed to do magic outside school. But I don't need a wand to turn into my lion form, so the ministry never knows.

"Please watch out for Harry" Sirius tells me.

"Sure Padfoot, but I am so sleeping in tomorrow" I tell him. Mad-eye appears and we head outside into the cold night. I grab his arm and he apperates us to Private drive. "I don't think I'll ever get used to that" I say resting my hands on my knees.

"Constant villages" he tells me. "Turn into your cat form so I can disillusion you" he states.

"Mountain lion" I correct him before changing. He disillusions me and I follow him up street. Mad-eye puts his invisibility cloak on and we watch Harry's house. Nothing exciting happened, except for Mad-eye smacking his metal leg on the ground everytime he caught me nodding off. I was so happy when dawn came and we returned to Grimmauld place. I left him to report and went straight to bed not bothering to change. As I was so tired.

Sirius' POV

"How'd it go?" Molly asks Mad-eye when he enters the room.

"She kept falling asleep" he tells us.

"She meant, did anything happen?" I ask him.

"Nothing to report, except that she needs more training" he states.

"She's a teen Mad-eye, what do you expect her to do?" Kingsley asks him.

"To be on constant villages" he states and I roll my eyes. "I saw that Black" he snaps. "Anything to report on your end?" he asks Kingsley.

"Nothing, Tonks should be here soon with her report" he states.

"Where's Sarafina now?" Molly asks. Arthur was already at the ministry for work and to guard the prophecy.

"In her room sleeping" Mad-eye replies. Just then the other children appear and we all go quite.

"Sorry mum, didn't know there was a meeting" George states.

"Is something wrong? You already had a meeting yesterday" Hermione adds.

"Does it have something to do with Harry's owl?" Ron asks.

"Hedwig's here?" I ask and the white owl flies into the kitchen landing in front of me with a letter. I open it and read it aloud "I've just been attacked by dementors and maybe expelled from school. I what to know what's going on and when I'll get out of here".

"We got the seem letters and Hedwig won't stop pecking us" Ron states glaring at the owl.

"We may have to move the plan up Moody" Kingsley states.

"No can do, the boy will just have to be patient and send no reply" Mad-eye tells us.

"There's one for Sarafina too" Hermione states.

"Burn it" Mad-eye tells her and the twins burn it. We then all had breakfast together before Molly took the kids to clean the house. Other order members arrived with Remus and plans were made to retrieve Harry from Private drive.

A/N

Picture above of Sarafina Weasley's bedroom.