Hospital Visit

Sarafina''s POV

Before we left a dark eagle owl appeared with letter from Draco. I recognized his owl Budo - budo. He was just wandering where I was. So I made a mental note to write him a letter after visiting Dad. Our trunks and pets arrived that morning. Ginny and I gave our cats big hugs. We just arrived at Saint Mungo's with a few Order members.

We got into a queue for the reception welcome desk. As dad had apparently been moved earlier and mum didn't know which ward. It was finally our turn as the bored welcome witch yelled "next!" We step forward and I look at the floor guide with Harry as mum stepped forward.

"Hello, my husband, Arthur Weasley. Was supposed to be moved to a different ward this morning, could you tell us?" mum asks her. The witch nods her her and mumbled dad's name, while running her finger down a long list in front of her.

"First floor, second door on the right, Dai Llewellyn Ward" she tells us.

"Thank you" mum says smiling and beckons us. "Come along you lot" she tells us and we follow her through the double doors down a narrow corridor. Weclimbed a flight of stairs and entered the Creature-Induced Injuries corridor. Where the second door on the right bore the words: Dangerous Dai Llewellyn Ward: Serious Bites. Underneath this was a card in a brass holder on which had been handwritten: Healer-in-Charge: Hippocrates Smethwyck. Trainee Healer: Augustus Pye. 

Tonks said she and the Order members would wait outside. Saying family should see him first and Harry joined us of course. When we enter the room we see two other patients aside from dad. Who was sitting propped up on pillows reading the daily prophet. He looked up at us and smiled putting the paper down.

"Hello" he says happily and turns to mum. "Bill just left, Molly, had to get back to work, but he says he'll drop in on you later" he tells her. Mum smiles kissing his cheek asking how he was. She assured her he was fine as he gives Ginny a one armed hug. "Sarafina, come here" he says and I approach him avoiding his eyes. Despite what people say, I still feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry you're here dad" I tell him.

"None of that, it's not your fault. It was the bloody snake's fault, so stop blaming yourself immediately" he tells me. Then pulls me into a hug as some tears fall. "I'm just glad you're safe" he says.

"Thanks dad" I say smiling giving him a gentle hug before pulling away. "Will you be home soon?" I ask.

"If they can get these bandages off, I'd be fit to go home" he explains.

"Why can't they take them off?" Fred asks him.

"Well, I start bleeding like mad every time they try" dad says cheerfully. He grabs his wand and gives it a wave making seven chairs appear. We all sit down. "It seems there was some rather unusual kind of poison in that snake's fangs that keeps wounds open. They're sure they'll find an antidote, though; they say they've had much worse cases than mine, and in the meantime I just have to keep taking a Blood-Replenishing Potion every hour" he explains.

Then lowers his voice and says "but that fellow over there" gesturing to green sickly man who was looking up at the ceiling. "Bitten by a werewolf, poor chap. No cure at all" he states.

"A werewolf" mum says in alarm. "Is it safe for him to be in a public ward?" she asks.

"Mum, these two weeks until the next full moon" I tell her.

"Anyway that woman over there" dad says pointing to the last patient in the ward. "Won't tell the Healers what bit her, which makes us all think it must have been something she was handling illegally. Whatever it was took a real chunk out of her leg, very nasty smell when they take off the dressings" he explains.

Fred and George tried to get more details out of dad. But he and mum told them to drop it. When George mentioned Voldemort,mum told him to shut up. Dad then told us how some muggles are here for bone regrowth and memory modification. He wondered what ward they were in. They were probably on artifacts accident floor.

Mum sent to others out asking Tonks and Mad-eye to come in. Dad said I could stay as I'm apart of the order. "They searched the whole area but couldn't find the snake anywhere. It just seems to have vanished after it attacked you, Arthur but You-Know-Who can't have expected a snake to get in, can he?" Tonks asks in a whisper.

"I think he sent it as a scout or look out" I suggest in whisper.

"Because he hasn't had any luck?" Mad-eye asks and I nod my head. "He's trying to get a clearer picture of what he's facing and if Arthur hadn't been there the beast would've had a lot more time to look around. So, Potter says he saw it all happen?" he asks quietly.

"Yes" mum says looking uneasy. "You know, Dumbledore seems almost to have been waiting for Harry to see something like this" she states.

"You think that's why he has Fina watch Harry?" Tonks asks.

"Maybe, he hasn't told me anything about something like this happening" I say shrugging.

"There's something funny about the Potter kid, we all know that" Mad-eye states. I shot a glare his way.

"Watch what you say" I growl.

"No growling young lady" mum scolds me and I look down. I spot a ear connected to a pink thread on the ground. I internally groan, of course they're eavesdropping. "Dumbledore seemed worried about Harry when I spoke to him this morning" she whispers.

"Course he's worried" Mad-eye says. "The boy's seeing things from inside You-Know-Who's snake. Obviously, Potter doesn't realize what that means, but if You-Know-Who's possessing him..." he starts to say.

"There's no proof of that Mad-eye" Tonks says cutting him off. "Anyway, Fina how are your private lessons with Snape going?" she asks quietly.

"Fine, he says if I practice over the holidays I should of mastered both spells" I say smiling. "Though he doesn't make it easy" I state. We soon left with the others and took a train back to the station close to Grimmauld place. Where I write a letter to Draco, avoiding revealing any Order secrets.

A/N

Picture above of Budo - budo and picture on the external link of Saint Mungo's Hospital's floor guide.