Search for Sirius and Prophecy

Sarafina's POV

We reached the visitors entrance to the ministry of magic. All crammed into the elevator and it took us into the auditorium. I look at the badge I was given, it said: Sarafina Weasley, Rescue Mission. I notice there was no one there. Something doesn't feel right. "Stay close to me Ginny" I tell my little sister and she nods her head. As we make our way across the auditorium with the others to a bigger elevator.

Once inside Harry presses the nine button and we go down. "Department of Mysterious" a female voice states when the elevator stopped. We all have our wands out as we follow Harry to a plain black door. Once inside they closed the door behind and walls of the room spun around them.

Harry went to the door in front of them when the walls stopped. It revealed a large room with a tank of brains in it. They reenter the round room. "Wait!" I say sharply before Luna could close the door.

"Flagrate" Hermione says drawing in midair and a red cross appeared on the door. I then closed the door and the room spun again. When it stopped the cross was still on the door. They tried two more rooms with no luck and on the third room. Harry announced it was the right one.

When I enter the room I see clocks gleaming from every surface, large and small grandfather and carriage, hanging in spaces between the bookcases or standing on desks ranging the length of the room. So that a busy, relentless ticking filled the place like thousands of minuscule, marching footsteps. The source of the dancing, diamond-bright light was a towering crystal bell jar that stood at the far end of the room.

This must be where time turners come from I think as we follow Harry. We enter a new room that is full with towering shelves covered in small, dusty glass orbs. They glimmered dully in the light issuing from more candle-brackets set at intervals along the shelves. The room is very cold.

"You said it was row ninety-seven" Hermione whispers and Harry nods his head. We look beneath the branch of blue-glowing candles. Protruding from it glimmered the silver figure fifty-three.

"I think we need to go right" I tell them. Hermione checked and said I was right. "Harry, I'm going to transform and scout the area" I tell him.

"Good idea" he says nodding his head and I transform in a mountain lion. Shocking Neville and Luna. Before running off into the dark taking advantage of my feline vision. Something really didn't feel right and I was about to return to the others when I heard footsteps. I turn human and light my wand to see a death eater.

"Stupefy" I say stunning him. Then took off running towards the others to warn them. "Guys it's a trap we have to go right now" I tell them.

"But we only just arrived" a voice drawls and we all go back to back. Looking forward I see Lucius Malfoy with Bellatrix Lestrange. Then six other masked death eaters blocking our exit. "Give me the prophecy Potter" he says holding his hand out and I notice the orb in Harry's hand. So that's a prophecy? Interesting.

I get in front of Harry wand raised. "Sorry Mr Malfoy but I can't let you have that" I tell him. Remembering the prophecy Dumbledore showed me, this one must be the Ministry's copy. No way I was going to let Voldemort have it.

"Hand over the prophecy and no one need get hurt" Lucius states. Harry and I laugh at him, does h think we're stupid?

"Yeah, right! I give you this prophecy, is it? And you'll just let us skip off home, will you?" Harry asks rhetorically.

"Yeah, not happening" I tell them and Bellatrix tried to summon the prophecy. "Protego" I say and Harry managed to keep a hold of the prophecy.

"Oh, she knows how to play" Bellatrix sneers. "Filthy blood traitor" she snarls.

"Better a blood traitor then a crazy bitch" I say sweetly and she goes to attack me.

"I TOLD YOU, NO!" Lucius shouts at her. "She is not to be hurt and we mustn't smash the prophecy" he tells her. They start a small argument as I feel Harry nudge me.

"Smash the shelves" Harry hisses.

"Very well take the smallest one. Let him watch while we torture the little girl. I'll do it" Bellatrix orders and I shot a stunner at her. But she deflected it as I stand in front of Ginny protectively.

"No one is going to touch my sister" I snarl. Lucius then looks at Harry.

"Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord. Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant. Don't you want to know the secret, of your scar. All of the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, I can show you everything" Lucius tells him.

"I've waited fourteen years" Harry states.

"I know" Lucius says sympathetically.

"Think I can wait a little longer. NOW!" Harry shouts. We all shout 'reducto' pointing our wands at the shelves. "Run!" he shouts and I grab Ginny along with Luna & Ron. I see a door and we run through it. Once through I shut and lock it.

A/N

Gif above of Harry holding the prophecy and picture on the external link of Lucius Malfoy.