Chapter 19

I woke up in the middle of the Night. I looked to my left and a sleeping Nicki. I smiked to myself and moved her hair out of her face. She twitched in her sleep and snuggled into the pillow next to me.

I leaned over and got my phone from off of the dresser. I got a text from my dad and it said Good work getting her to believe you. I rolled my eyes and texted him back.

Thanks. Things are in full swing tommorow I will get the position of the men before we leave and send it to you.

Nicki started to stir next to me and she fluttered her eyes open.

"What are you doing up?" She asked and shifted on her pillow.

"Thinking about you." I said simply and she opened her arms for me.

I laid my head on her chest and she asked "What about me?"

"How this is really happening? I really fell for the enemy and I'm okay with it."

"What about ya dad?" She asked and tilted her head so she could look at me.

"I'm accepting it. He's a horrible person and deserves to be punished for the lives of the girls he ruined. Girls staying in the mansion have killed themselves because of him and the torment he put them through." I said and started to cry.

I covered my face and Nicki squeezed me to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry babe." Was all she said as she wiped away my tears.

"I kinda know what you feel like and I'm sorry for this I really am. But I have to be the one who kills your father not you." She said and I sat up to look at her in the eyes.

"I know. It's okay though because I have to get over it now rather than later and despise you for it. If it where me I'd back out and I know it. He'd also play the blame game so no talking with him. Just aim and shoot okay." I said and she smirked.

"Now that I can do." She pulled me on top of her and I snuggled into the crook of her neck. "Don't worry things will be okay."

"Shit. I hope so." I said and she laughed at me.

-+-

"Alright so I got some new information from Beyonce." Nicki started as we sat in her meeting room.

Rihanna and August were here. There was a large table im the room and Nicki sat at the head. I was facing Rihanna and August was next to her.

"Apparently Beyonce knew who we were this entire ti-"

"Didn't I tell you that bitch was lying!" Rihanna exclaimed and slammed her hands om the tabel.

"Do you have a problem?" I said and squinted my eyes at her.

"Yeah you a fake ass bitch and you know it. You know what fuck this! You really hurt Nicki yesterdsy now you sitting up in here like ain't nothing happen." She shouted and reached behind her.

I reached behind me and pointed my gun at her as she pointed one at me. August pointed his gun at me and Nicki pointed two Camila's at the both of us.

"Put the fucking guns down!" Nicki exclaimed and we all did so.

"Whatever Nicki. When this wack ass bitch turn on you I don't wanna hear shit." She said and mean mugged me.

"You ain't gotta worry about a thing as long as I'm in her panties." I said smirking at Nicki as she tried to hold her composer while I pulled her into my embrace from behind.

Rihanna just huffed and walked out the room.

"Yo where the fuck you think you going sit down!" Nicki exclaimed and stood up.

"Listen both of y'all need to chill out. Rih what's wrong with you."

"You want this bitch and she only been in the picture for how long. What 3 months? When I been ya right hand and ya best friend for how long? 6 years. How the fuck you think I feel. Nicki I should be in her spot."

"Trust me honey you wouldn't be able to handle it." I muttered and Nicki shot me a glare.

"Look we'll talk later okay we got shit to do." Nicki patted her sholder and she sighed settling back in her seat.

-+-

"So what y'all gon talk about?" I asked as I watched Nicki get ready.

"Stuff." She said with a shrug.

"What st-"

"Look Beyonce just chill the fuck out right now before I snatch ya ass up please. We're just TALKING I will be back later okay. When I get back we can do whatever you want." She said and I smiled opening my arms for her.

She walked into them and I rested my hands on her booty.

"What if I wanna do them now?" I asked and licked my lips.

"Beyonce." She glared at me and I sighed.

"Okay okay." I said and put my hands up in defense.

She smiled and kissed my forehead before she left.