Chapter 16

I closed my eyes a bit after that in attempt to calm myself. Eventually when I opened me eyes Nicki was gone and I got up slowly. My body felt amazing but my stomach sinked as I held onto my seat. I slid out of my slides.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before taking a step. I touched the seat in front of mine and walked up a bit. I did this until I reached a door in the back of the plane. I opened it and Nicki was laying jn a bed watching tv.

"Oh look who's awake." She teased and I walked into the room closing the door behind me.

"You left me." I muttered as I climbed into the bed next to her.

"Well did you want me to just sit there staring at you while you slept?" She asked as she turned to face me.

I leaned up and placed my head on her shoulder wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No I just like waking up next to you. You look so at peace when you sleep."

"I am it's the only down time I have." She muttered and looked back at the tv.

I twisted my face up at her and wiggled my nose on her jaw line. She laughed and turned back to me.

"What do you want Bey?" She moved my hair out of my face and I smiled.

"You." I said and she smirked as I sat up.

"Oh really." I nodded and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Yep." I swong my leg over her and placed my hands on her chest.

I leaned down and looked her in the eyes. My nose brushed by hers and she searched my eyes with hers.

"Why do you get so amused when I do this?" I asked and she went blank faced on me.

"I feel lik you doing it cause your bored not cause you truely like me." She said and frowned.

My jaw nearly dropped but I could see where she was coming from.

"So your office was me being bored? Don't forget you were the one who left me. Not the other way around." I sat up and crossed my arms tilting my head at her.

"I was testing you." She shrugged and placed her hands on my hips.

"Did I pass?" I with plenty of attitude.

She put her figer on my lips and gave a look to be quiet. She cupped my chin and dragged me down to her.

"Show me again." She said then she kissed me. It wasn't a soft kiss either it was a hungry type of kiss.

I followed her lead with the kiss and her hands went back to my hips. I started to gring against her and she bit my bottom lip. I pulled back and ripped off my shirt. She rasied her eyebrows at me and I smiled before placing my hand over myself. I rubbed my walls through my panties to feel my wetness seep through.

I dragged my legs up from her sides and opened them wide for her my feet out by her sholders. I leaned back on my free hand and slid my panties to the side with the other. I swiped myself a few times before spreading my walls apart to show Nicki. I glanced at her and she bit her lip. I smiled wider before sliding in my index and middle fingers. A moan escaped my lips as I went in and out of myself slowly.

A few strokes later and I was getting into it. I started grinding into my fingers as my wetness coated my fingers. I bit my lip and Nicki started to drag her hands up my sides slowly. I looked at her and she was transfixed on my actions. I hit my spot and dropped my head back.

"Nicki." I moaned and her eyes shot up at me.

"Nicki come on I know you want me too." I said and put my thumb over my clit.

I rubbed it a bit and my body shuddered. I was getting close. I looked at her and she was biting her cheeks again. I dropped my smile and took my fingers out. I sat up and put them by her lips.

"Come on I know you want a taste." I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me.

She leaned up and sucked my juices off of my fingers extremely slowly. She looded me dead in the eyes as she did so. Next thing I know I'm on me back and Nicki's fingers are swiping me. I smiled to myself as she threatened my entrance. She got lower and lower with each swipe.

"Nicki please." I groaned and wiggled my hips a bit.

She laughed and slid into me. I moaned a low moan as she stroked me throughly. I opened my legs wider to feel her better. She looked up at me with a smirk.

She settled herself between my legs and flicled my clit with her tongue. My body flinched and she percked her mouth around it. She flicked her tongue up and down over and over again. I pushed my hips up and made a fist in her hair.

There was a knock on the door before someone opened it and blushed. Nicki rolled her eyes and sat up throwing a throw blanket over me.

"What do you want Tiffany?" Nicki asked and I rolled my eyes.

"To tell you that were landing in 10. Do you guys need any help?" She mentioned.

"No bitch get out." I said and she glared at me.

"I wasn't asking you blondie. I was asking Nicki. She's the boss not you." She said sizing me up.

"Get this bitch before I do." I muttered as I leaned over to slid my jeans back on.

"Nic-" Nicki cut her off.

"Both of you chill. Tiffiany imma fire ya ass." Nicki said as she settled back into the seat the way she was when I arrived.

She rolled her eyes and leaned against the door frame.

"Okay but you know what happened last time." She smirked to herself and Nicki averted her eyes.

"I'm here now so that's done." I said and crossed my arms.

"Oh honey you ain't the first and you damn sure won't be the last. You just another hoe."

"Tiffany get out now!" She said sternly and she whipped around on her heel closing the door hard.

"Is what she said true?" I questioned and sat back on the bed.

"Does it matter Beyonce?"

"Of course it matters."

"No it dosen't. It was before you."

"Okay but Jay was before you."

"What happened with Jay was diffrent and you know it."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I sat back in my seat as my phone started ringing. It was my dad.

"Hey babygirl." His voice rang in my ears and I smiled.

"Hey Daddy."

"Is the plan working?" He asked in a hushed tone.

I looked over my sholder and nobody was there.

"Perfectly. Everything is going smoothly. I should be there tomorrow."

"Good work. Remember don't blow your cover."

"I won't." I hung up at the sound of the door creeking.

Nicki appeared and she bit her cheek.

"Look Bey I'm sorry about Tiffany. I know what you were trying to say." She said softly and sat across next to me.

"This is just so weird to me." She said shaking her head.

"I'm sorry." I said and gave her a small smile. "I guess I over reacted. It dosen't matter about what happened before me. What matters is right now."

Nicki nodded and took my hand.

"You ready to do this?"

"Yes mamn."

Suddenly the intercom came on and a women said "Alrighty ladies time to buckle your seatbelts."