Chapter 4

I woke up and felt weight next to me. I rubbed my eyes and seen it was Nicki. I pushed the covers off me ans got up quickly.

"Where you going?" Nicki's voice shot at me and I nearly fell over.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said in a light voice and she sat up nodding.

"Hurry I gotta show you some things."

"Alright."

I went in the bathroom and washed my face. I used the mouthwash and left the bathroom. She went in behind me, but she left the door open. After she finished she pulled put a pair or handcuffs and threw them at me. I caught them and put them on.

"I still don't trust ya ass so until then you can wear these." She said and grabbed my wrist and led me out the room.

We walked around a few corners and unlocked a door. My eyes widened and she smirked at me.

"Welcome to my playroom." I looked at her like she was crazy.

This room was filled with weapons and she started cackling.

"Calm down mama." She grabbed a gun and walked over to me.

She put the gun on my neck and slid it down my chest in between my boobs and back up my neck.

"This right here is my favorite. Her name is Camilla. Camilla is a Magnum Desert Eagle 375." She smiled and aimed it at my head.

My heart started racing and I started to say my prayers.

"I'm not afraid to use it either." She backed up a foot and shot it off next to my head.

My ears we wringging as I dropped to my knees groaning.

"Now mama I want you to clean every single one of these weapons and when your finished I'll come and get you." She smiled and walked to the door.

"Wait!" I called after her and she turned back to me.

"Hm." She raised an eyebrow as she waited for a responce.

"You don't want me to clean Camilla?" I asked hoping she would fall for it.

She took the bullets out and threw the gun at me.

"Here ya go mama. By the way I love the energy." She winked at me and opened the door.

"Have fun." She called as the door clicked and I sighed.

I went scanned every gun in the room and all lf them were free of bullets. I sighed and picked up the rag.

"I better do a real good job on this because she may really shoot me."