Chapter 7

Me and Nicki sat next to eachother as we ate. Every once and a while a shiver ran up my spine and Nicki snickered as she ate. This time when I shivered I dropped sauce on my chest.

"Nicki please let me put on some clothes I'm freezing." I said and sighed went to grab the napkin.

"I got it." Nicki smirked and leaned over a bit.

She licked her lips before she bent my top back a bit and licked the sauce off of me. We kept eyecontact the whole time. I raised my eyebrows at her and she pulled away. Hopped up and took our plates.

"I wasn-"

"Yes you are." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

She came back and sat down next to me again.

"You ready?" She asked as she walked back in nodding at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and she snickered.

"Damn did you forget already?" She crossed her arms and I tilted my head to the side.

"No." I said and patted next to me. "Let's start."

She sat down next to me and I gave her a small smile.

"Your secrets are safe with me." I said softly and her eyes shot up at me.

"Only cause you have no one to tell and if you did I'd kill them and you." She glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You always ruin the moment. Im trying to be nice and forget the fact that im being held captive. And fucking face it if yoy wanted to kill me you would've did the shit already!" I said getting angry next thing I know my ear is ringing as I see Nicki glaring at me.

"Just because I didn't kill you before doesn't mean I won't kill you now." She said as she held Camila at my throat.

I hopped up and stormed off to the only bedroom I knew off. I slammed the door and jumped in the bed. I curled into a ball and hit my head under a pillow. Tears started spilling from my face and I heard the door open.

"Curly fry." I hears Nicki say softly.

I rolled my eyes and huffed out my noze.

"Listen I just wanna talk."

"Well I don't want to." I groaned and I was yanked up by my ankles.

Nicki was standing in between my legs on the edge of the bed. I sighed as I started crying harder. She sighed deeply and put her hands on my waist.

"Why are you crying?"

"Why the fuck do you think? I didn't ask to be here your the one who did this. The least you could do is cooperate with me so I can try and understand what's going on." I covered my face as I cried harder.

She gripped my wrist and moved then from my face. She stroked my chin and said "Alright. I don't need you getting depressed so please try and be patient with me too. I have a big mouth and dont know when to shut up sometimes."

She looked down and I made her look back at me. I held her face in my hands.

"I'm sorry." She looked at me like I said the most out of line thing ever.

"What?" She said shocked.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. I'm sorry your so angry." I held her face tight in my hands and her eyes filled with tears.

She burried her face in my neck and cried her heart out. I mentally smiled and wrapped my arms around her as she cried. She pulled back and wiped her eyes. I scooted back on the bed and she climbed in next to me. She got under the covers and didn't face me. I bet her mind was racing. I leaned over moving her hair put of her face I kissed her forehead. I slid to the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going?" She looked over at me as my feet touched the floor.

"Im gonna take a shower."

"Okay hurry back." She said and snuggled into her pillow.

I shook my head at her as a small smile came across my face. I got a t-shirt and some undergarments, then hopped in the shower. Once the water hit me I sighed and stepped under the shower head. Nicki is a handful but after that I see something had to happen to her for that much anger to be in a person so quickly. This is going to be a rollercoaster and imma just have to ride it out slowly or fake it till I make it. Which one comes first I don't know.

I hopped out the shower and got dressed. I opened the door and Nicki was staring at me. She smiled and said "Took you long enough."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I got back in the bed next to her and she wrapped her arms around me. She burried her face in my neck and I leaned my head against her forehead.

"Nicki do you want to talk now?" I asked as I looked down at her and moved her hair out of her face.

She nodded against my skin and she sighed.

"Well my mother had a fiance but she was messing around woth your father. Your father chased my mother for years. She said he was very clingy and once she broke things off with him he turned bat shit crazy. He cut the brakes to her car, set her house on fire, and even kiddnapped her." She said rolling her eyes.

"I see that r-"

"Save it. Anyway she escaped and found out she had me on the way. Luckily I'm not your fathers daughter." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"He'd always come over and and fight with my mother. Ever since I started paying attention to them from 7 to 13ish. Eventually she gave up and listened to what he was saying. I knew he was a sketchy guy I never knew what it was that he does but when I found out. I couldn't do anything to stop it. A week or so later he started coming in mt room at night giving ne these talks about men. Mind you I was not thinking about any of this at 13 at all. He introduced me to many things I knew nothing about. He'd tell me how to take care of a man, how to act around a man, and how to treat to a mans needs. One day he said he taught me everything he knows and that he had a few personal lessons. That night he touched me everywhere under the sun. By then I knew what it was he was doing. As he did it he'd say you tell anybody I'll kill you right here. After he was finished he'd call my mother into my room and pay her in front of me. She wouldn't even look at me when she accepted the money. After that my mother changed she started to abuse me. Then she'd say she'd send another man on me if I misbehaved. One day she did." She explained as tears spilled down her face.

She didn't make a sound as she cried she just squeezed me tigher. I pulled her closter around the waist and rubbed her sides.

"Nicki you don't have to continue." I said and swped my thump under her eye.

"Okay." She said and covered her face.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, but I can't guarantee it won't happen again. I'm slowly turning into him and I don't wanna be like that." She choked out and I sat up.

I took her hands off her face and nodded.

"I'll make sure you won't end up like that."