|23|

—

That night Jimin made sure he dropped off Hoseok and Taehyung before you.

Even though he passed your house about two times you were the last to get home.

Now you were sat in the front seat biting back a blush when he finally pulled to the front of your house.

"It's 10" he looked down at his phone.

"-10:45, sorry we couldn't make it to your house fast enough." He leaned back in his seat, his right hand on his upper thigh.

You look down at his hand as it was resting on his thigh and quickly snapped your face up at his.

"i-its okay, they're probably both asleep still." You say. He nods.

You watch as Jimin unbuckles his seat belt and turns so that he's facing you.

"Hyung? What are you doing?" You ask.

"Come here" he says.

You furrow your eyebrows but figure that Jimin means to come and sit on his lap. This wasn't anything you've never done before, you and Jimin always cuddled and you literally always laid on him or sat on his lap. So it was nothing special.

You unsnap the seatbelt and feel as it slowly straps from around you.

Now that you were looking back over to Jimin you watch as he pulls his seat back more giving you two more space.

Once he has the space that's needed, you climb over the arm rest and plop softly onto him giving him a small smile, him returning nothing but a straight face.

"Baby boy." He said.

"Hmm?"

"We should kiss again , just to make sure you like it."

"I do like I- Wait you want to kiss me again?" you say. "I'm sorry I had to leave so early out of the bathroom hyung but taem-"

Jimins finger was placed on your lips as he shushed you.

"If you liked the kiss so much why don't we kiss instead of you talking, hmm?" You nod while his finger was still on your lips.

Jimin smiles and shakes his head before removing his finger and pulling your lips onto his. He kisses you, deeply yet tender.

He was also moving slow into the kiss with his right hand on your waist and his left one practically on your ass, but it was just slightly above it.

Once you notice your hands were just resting on your sides you move them up to curl your fingers into jimin's dark locs making him hum a satisfied groan while his lips were still attached onto yours.

It was a warm feeling every time jimin moved his lips in sync with yours.

Gasping when you felt his tongue slipping into your mouth you open your eyes and watch him pull away quickly with a shocked look on his face.

"Did you not like that?" He asks, lips red.

"No, no I did you just surprised me" you blushed.

"Ah, okay. You should umm, get inside. It has to be like 10:50 or something by now." He says.

You pout instantly and begin to hop up and down on his lap in a tantrum matter.

"Hyung but I still want to kiss" you whine.

He bites his lip, grabs your waist and slams you down onto him to stop you.

"Okay whatever — but just don't do that." He grunts.

"Sorry" You smile.

~

That night you made it in the house at 11:10 pm on the dot. Jungkook and yungguk were still on the couch but in different positions so you were able to sneak in with no worries.

You and Jimin had spent the extra ten minutes you had talking and kissing but once it was that time you knew you had to get in before Jungkook had woken up.

The next day you were smiling. It was about eleven a.m and you were up getting ready to go to Taehyung's house to tell him all about what you and Jimin did last night.

You were happy to know that you and Jimin were special best friends.

Special best friends were what he had described your relationship as last night when you had asked him what it meant now that you two had kissed.

You were kind of sad, because you were hoping to become boyfriends with Jimin but you were thinking maybe Jimin just was worried that you were asking too much since it was only your first time kissing and it had only been about two hours.

You weren't worried though , after talking to your bestfriend you knew you'd come up with something and gain enough confidence to tell Jimin how you felt about him because after last night all it did was grow stronger.

——

I'm sorrrry for all the slowburn in this Fic but it's gonna get better soon.

Oh! And *shameless promo* I have a M!reader x Yoongi Fic now! It's called 'Euphoria' :) | Check it out if you want, please!

I have a M!reader x Yoongi Fic now! It's called 'Euphoria' :) | Check it out if you want, please!