|15|

——

——

underage sex talk/tease in this chapter!

——

"hyunth?"

"Yes" You say now looking over your shoulder at yungguk.

It was only you and him at home. Since you were suspended for a while, Jungkook decided your punishment would be no phone and staying at home all day long.

Even though you knew you were going to get in trouble for leaving with yungguk you didn't really care, you were already in trouble. Might as well make it last.

"What's for breakfeas'?"

"Pancakes and eggs" Which is the only thing you really knew how to cook. That's why Jungkook was always in charge of food unless you guys ate out.

"Pancaes! That's America foo" He squeals. You chuckle. After turning off the stove and putting the food onto the two plates you turn to him.

"How'd you know that little guy?"

"Yoonmi told me! She's been there before!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Okay let's eat some American breakfast" You smile and take the two plates and sit them onto the table and you two eat.

After a lot of talking and repeated questions about your cheek being bruised blue from yungguk you two were finished. While he ran up the stairs to go and play, you stayed down to wash up the dishes.

The things that Taehyung had told you last night was running through your mind.

He had a good idea but would it really work?

You didn't know

You didn't even know why you agreed to doing the whole plan. Jimin didn't like you right? So why were you doing it?

A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts and you rolled your eyes at you flinching from it and spilling some soap and water onto your pants.

You walk out the kitchen and into the living room to open the door. Who could it be? It was ten in the morning. You were pretty sure the mailman wasn't here, they didn't deliver till two.

Opening the door you feel a blush cover your whole face.

It was Jimin.

"Wow, really? Had morning wood huh?" He says looking down at your pants and smirking.

"N-no I-" You just blush and cover the spot with the both of your hands.

"Come in" You say moving to the side. He walks in and you close the door. "I'll be right back gotta change my pants" you mumble.

"Try not to get hard again?" He asks. You roll your eyes ignoring him and run up the stairs to change your pants. After finishing and shimmying into some jeans you go into the hallway to throw the pants into the dirty clothes bin. While up their you peek into yungguk's room to see him dead asleep holding his cooky plushie.

Making your way back down the stairs you furrow your eyebrows at jimins presence not being in the living room.

"Hyung?"

"In the kitchen" he says.

"What is this? Pancake?" He points at the burnt batch on the side of the stove that you meant to throw out.

You nod. "You made some?" You nod again. He nods back at you.

"Okay" he rubs his hands together and put them into his jean pockets. "What do you want to do today? And where's your phone? I called you like nonstop this morning"

"Jungkoo took it"

"Oh, ha! You still get your phone taken?" He laughs.

"Jimin I'm sixteen, not eighteen." You say.

"It's hyung to you, brat."

"Whatever." You roll your eyes and walk over to the couch sitting on it. Jimin following.

"So what do you do when you're suspended?" You say turning to face him.

"Fuck" he blurts. You scrunch your face up in disgust. "Ew, I didn't want to know that"

"Well you asked."

"You could have censored it"

"You're just disgusted because I don't fuck you" he says putting emphasis on fuck and smirks at you.

"W-who said I wanted you to f-fuck me?" You stutter now looking up at Jimin.

He bites his bottom lip and pulls the back of your neck so that the two of you were close enough to kiss, making you gulp.

"So if I were to rip all of mine and your clothes off and fuck you until you cried good tears you wouldn't like it?"

Huh? Did he really just say that?

You felt you jeans getting uncomfortably tight and you look down at them and back up at jimin. He looks down at your pants too and smirks again.

"Answers the question" He grunts.

"I woul-"

"Hi Jimin hyunth!!" You hear from the top of the stairs.

You and Jimin break apart fast making you frown, heavily breathing. He quickly stands up and fix his face walking to the stairs. "Hi yungguk!" He smiles and opens his arms so he could run to him.

You look down at your pants and walk to the bathroom before yungguk started to ask questions.