|22|

—

"I-" you choke.

"It's okay you don't have to talk. Do you want me to? Or no?"

Was this real? Was Jimin really asking you to kiss him after you just lied to him? and he never even seemed to have just the slightest attraction to you? Yes.

"Y-Yes I want you too."

"Call me hyung." He said as his eyes flickered to your lips and back up to your eyes.

"Yes I want you to kiss me, hyung."

As soon as you hyung left your lips Jimin took your chin in his hand softly pressing your lips together. Your hands remained at your sides because you didn't know what to do with them but his other hand made it to the lower part of your back and it felt really good as it sat there.

Jimins lips were like heaven. They were plump, soft and they even tasted of candy. You loved them.

You definitely never wanted him to pull away but he had too because you guys were running out of breath.

When Jimin finally pulled away you were literally breathless.

It was almost too good to be true.

As he pulled all the way back he looked at your eyes and smiled.

You honestly wouldn't be surprised if he would suddenly say this was a prank.

"I-"

"Shh" he said.

"Hyung" you whine not listening.

The corners of his mouth twitch as he stood. "Yes m/n?" he asks.

"I really liked that"

"I did too babyboy." He says looking down at you.

You blush which makes him smirk. " I think w-" Jimin was cut off with a loud banging coming from someone hitting on the restrooms door.

"M/n! Are you okay! Is Jimin in there with you?!" You hear taemin yell.

"Why the fuck is he still here?" Jimin says, his nostrils now flared.

"'m fine hyu-"

"Don't call him hyung" Jimin growls at you. Your lips snap shut and you look back at the door.

"Im fine taemin!" You shout.

"No you're not! I'm calling your brother!" Your eyes immediately widen at the thought of taemin calling Jungkook and waking him out his sleep to tell him you and Jimin were locked in a restroom together.

"What!? No taemin 'm fine! I'm with Jimin hyung! We're okay!" You say running to the door so he could hear you better.

"If you're okay then come out" you look back at Jimin and he was standing there with his back leaned against the stall.

"Hyung? Can I leave now?"

"You really want to leave?" Jimin says narrowing his eyes at you then popping off the stall.

"I was going to talk to you about something but whatever it's your call."  He says looking down at his shoes then back up to your face.

"I don't want to leave, but if I don't he will call Jungkook and I'll get in trouble." You frown. He rolls his eyes and moves you slightly to the side so he could unlock the door.

Once he unlocked the door he pushed taemin out the way and looked to see Hoseok and Taehyung sitting at a booth.

"Hoseok what the fuck? Why is he still here?" Jimin snaps walking over to the table.

Taemin blocks your view of the two who were talking when he comes to stand in front of you.

"Are you okay?" He says checking your face.

Why was he doing that?

"Y-Yes I'm fine. Stop please." He stops and steps back.

"I was just checking. I know how Jimin is when he's angry and I saw his face when he pulled you into the restroom."

You roll your eyes at his comment and shake your head. "I know how Jimin is too but he'll never do anything to me. Only to the ones who messes with me and his brother" You say.

"Okay I see. You wanna go home now?" He says placing his hand on your arm but it's quickly snatched away when Jimin comes to you both.

"No I'll take him home. It's already-" he looks down at his watch. "10:25"

"So what if it's 10:25?" Taemin asks.

"His curfew is 10:30 you fucktard." Jimin grabs your hand and walks away to the table hoseok and Taehyung was at. You instantly look at Taehyung and pout.

"I'm sorry bestfriend" you whine. You let go of jimins hand and crush taehyung in a hug.

After a few seconds you hear him giggle so you pull away and smile at him. "I didn't lie to you, I promise. I was with chimin before me and taemin left but I forgot to text you back"

"It's okay, I still love you." He smiles. He looks up at Jimin who was talking to hoseok and looks down at you. "The plans working huh?" He whispers.

What plan? Oh that plan.

"Um I guess so, yeah." You say blushing at what had happened in the restroom a minute ago.

"Good."

"Let's go m/n and Taehyung. No more lovely dovey bestfriend shit." Jimin says standing up. Once you two scramble to stand up he looks at you and wink making you blush.

He then pulls his hand into yours as all four of you walk out the door.

"What happed to taemin?" You ask looking back in the building not seeing him.

"He left a while ago." Jimin says.

"Forget about him for now anyways, we have to get you home before Jungkook notices right?"

"Yes" Jimin nods his head and you look down to see that he intertwined your fingers together.

You smiled.

———

What do you want or think will happen next?

- author! :)