|16|

—

"Are you sure Jungkook said you and him could come with me today?" Jimin said looking behind at you while you were buckling yungguk in his car seat.

"Um. Yes? Well no." You finished buckling him in and handed him his cup with banana milk in it.

"What the fuck do you mean no?" He blurts. You give him a look and he apologizes for his 'French' to yungguk.

"I mean, he practically told me I was on house arrest until my suspension was over." You get into the car and buckle up your seat belt, but not without Jimin unbuckling it quickly.

"What the? Why'd you do that?" You whine.

"Because jungkook said you were on house arrest and if you didn't know that means you don't leave the freaking house" he scolded.

"Why are you so worried? I'm gonna get in trouble not you."

"Yeah but he already doesn't like me. No reason to make it worse." He says staring at yungguk in the back who was looking back and forth in between you two while downing his milk.

"Please?" You pout.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Didn't I say no?"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Your pout just grew larger. "You don't want me and yungguk to be bored at home do you?" You ask.

"Put the damn seatbelt on." He mumbles. You smile and buckle your seatbelt as he drove off onto the street.

~

"Hi Yoonmi!" Yungguk ran to yoonmi at the fastest pace you had ever seen him run.

"Hi!" You smiled at the two, and then left them inside the room to walk down stairs where the older people were.

"Hi hyung" you spoke. Seeing Yoongi, and chimin at the dining table. Jimin had run up the stairs to grab something before you two left. You didn't know where you guys were going and you weren't going to ask because you didn't feel like it.

"Hey y/n" chimin said looking up from his phone smiling at you.

"No hi for me?" Yoongi said looking at you.

"I said hyung" you frown

"I didn't hear a s" he said.

"Whatever."

"Where are you guys About to go?" Chimin asks. You just shrug.

"We're about to go workout" you hear Jimin say from on the steps.

Hol' up, workout?

"Workout?" You gasp

"Uh yeah workout, like sweating and building muscle yeah." He says giving you a weird look. He walks down the stairs and throws his arm onto you, you quickly knocking it off.

"Ha! I am not going to workout. It's impossible."

"You are if I say so."

"I bet I'm not"

"I bet you are"

"Mhmph" You say tutting your lip up. You were not going to workout even if it was the last thing to do on earth in order to be alive.

"Y/n doesn't even look like he could accomplish one push up" Yoongi said later chuckling. You pout once Jimin starts to laugh along with him.

Finally he stops once turning to face you and seeing your face. "Leave him alone, only I can make in front of him" Yoongi just shrugs.

"Okay, so let's go?" He says nodding then pulling your arm toward him. You remove his hand from your arm and frown.

"Jimin I am not exercising"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not" he huffs and dips down to your legs. "Hey! Put me down!" You yell.

~

"Jimin hyung I'm tired!" You whine, you were now going on one hundred and forty five sit-ups with Jimin holding down your feet.

"You're not done until two hundred" you growl and go back down, struggling to pull yourself back up.

"one forty six."

Falling back down harshly trying to catch your breath you moan in discomfort.

"Can I please stop at one fifty hyung?" You say. You would try to look up and see jimins face but it was honestly too much work considering you couldn't feel your stomach and legs.

"I said two hundred."

"But I can't do two hundred!" You yell at him getting frustrated.

"Okay do one sixty and you're done, crybaby."

After pushing through fourteen more sit-ups you were now laid out on the floor with a water bottle to your mouth like a sippy cup and Jimin was sitting next to you on his phone.

"Are you done over exaggerating now?" He asks

"Yes I am in fact."

"I need a long hot bath." You mumble standing up. You wince in pain feeling your legs burn from all the squats Jimin had you do.

"Come On,  you want uppy?" Jimin says mimicking a baby voice opening his arms to you.

"Stop" you giggle pushing them away from you.

When you two got back to his house. Yoongi had a lot to say about the fact that you almost did three hundred squats. He said your butt should be as big as Jimin and Chimins now. Making both of them hit him on the head.

Also namjoon was there. Going up to check on yungguk you seen him playing with him and yoonmi. Him pretending to be a robber while they both we're cops.

You thought it was cute, and while Taehyung was meeting up with you tomorrow to finalize the plan for you and Jimin you definitely had to talk to him about his little crush, that you didn't even know he had.