|1|

——

——

There you were sat on jimins bed with his big fluffy blanket around you that smelled of his favorite cologne.

Why were you here? Because jimins mother practically begged you to help him pick up the grades that were currently dropped. You really felt as if his twin brother Chimin could've helped him though because he was on the honors roll of twelfth grade and literally had straight a's.

literally all 100s.

It's not that you didn't want to help Jimin. It was just that you knew Jimin wouldn't even try to behave,listen and study unless you literally threatened him to. You loved your bestfriend to death but sometimes he was a handful .... and a hoe.

Yeah that's right he was a hoe. That's a big reason as to why he was failing literally all of his classes , he was too busy fucking every walking person in the school and around town.

Except you of course and no no no you weren't butt hurt at all that your bestfriend would literally fucking flirt with you but not even consider trying anything with you.

Yeah sure you liked Jimin since what? sixth grade? Yep that's the grade. You always liked how he did things the bad boy way and didn't listen to anyone. You really found that attractive of him.

You practically just loved the way he did anything without giving one fuck.

"M/n? What are you doing here?" Jimin said walking into his room closing the door softly and throwing his bookbag on the floor.

"I'm here to help you study" you smiled. Jimin gave you a smacsmile in return but then his face turned confused.

"Why are you here to help me study? Not that I don't want you to but the last time we attempted this you literally kicked me out of my own room in frustration." He took off his long sleeve shirt, he had a  cute black t-shirt under it.

He then sorted out the pillows and hopped into the bed with you spreading the blanket on you both. He turned to you and smiled.

You rolled your eyes at the memory of you angrily kicking Jimin out of his room and tearing up your note papers. That day you and Jimin had gotten into a huge argument over the most simplest math problems.

"Don't remind me" your face flushed.

"Okay so how about this" he sat up and propped his head with his arm and the other one laying on your right leg. You inhaled and exhaled very slowly so Jimin wouldn't notice.

"We could cuddle and take a nap, wake up study and you could spend the night? I mean it's Friday so yeah?" You nodded eagerly loving the idea. You always loved the way you and Jimin cuddled. You wrapped up in his big strong arms were like heaven and no you weren't being over dramatic they really were.

"Good choice baby boy." You instantly blushed at the nickname, and in return he smirked.

He pulled the blanket off you both and threw it onto his small futon on the other side of the room. He squeezed his way under the comforter and grabbed your legs to do the same. After that he pulled your body closer to him and put your head into his chest and after a few minutes you watched his chest fall and rise evenly indicating he had fell asleep, you doing the same shortly after.

The chapters get longer than this , I promise. :)