|11|

——

——

"Maybe you should try turning your location off before you try to run away."

You look at him from the side of your eye and roll your eyes.

"Shutup Jimin" you say than notice Jimin take a long breath before removing his hands off the shift lever.

"Call me Jimin one more time without adding the hyung to it" his jaw tightened.

You turn to your left and see him leaning towards you very closely waiting for you to say exactly what he just told you not to. His jaw was twitching and it was an obvious vein poking from hit forehead.

After not saying it and just staring at him he looks at you and puts the car in drive and begin driving out of the supermarket parking lot he found you walking through.

"Exactly what I thought you disrespectful brat"

"Jimin.....s-shutup" you say before biting on your top lip.

Jimin couldn't really do anything to you , that's probably the only reason why you did it but you weren't exactly denying that he was capable of doing something.

You absolutely refused to look over at him too , because you knew he'd have that scary ass expression on his face.

"Mhmph , cute bestfriend. Very cute."

You felt your eyebrows rise up as you finally look at Jimin. He was surprisingly calm.

You mumbled a incoherent 'bitch ass' under your breath and when he asked what you said you stayed silent.

~

You and Jimin were now sat in the car in front of your house.

"Wait , so we're not getting anything to eat?"

You say turning to look at him. He smirks and continues to look at his steering wheel. He presses the unlock button on the car making you flinch from the sound startling you.

"Jimin" you say with a pout on your lips.

"Are you mad at me?" You mutter.

"What'd I do?" You say. After a while you just give up and step out the car. You turn around and wave your hand at Jimin even though he was still facing the other way not paying any attention to you. He had no reason to be mad at you when he was the one who was in the wrong today.

"See you tomorrow at school then hyung"

While walking away you feel something flick you in the neck.

"What the h-"

"Get back in the car you dumbass"

"Aish" you mumble hopping back in to the car.

"Can you please feed me now? It's like-" you look down at your watch on your arm and whine. "four thirty six and I haven't eaten anything yet, my tummy hurts" you whine, a pout playing over your lips.

"Okay okay , you crybaby we'll go get you something to eat." Jimin says.

"You know you're going to stop calling me these names." You replied.

"I'm older than you and I'm your bestfriend, I do what I want and call you what I want .... baby boy." He smirked at you then put the car into drive , driving off into the street.

~

"Hyung" Jimin looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrows indicating for you to talk.

"What were you doing in that house that took you so long?" You blurted before you could stop yourself from asking such a blunt question.

He took a drink from your drink and pursed his lips looking at you with a smirk across his face.

"I got a new tattoo" He says making you immediately smack your teeth.

"There's no way it took you two and a half hours to get a tattoo." You grab your napkin and wipe your hands off before looking up at Jimin.

"I got a big one so it did, you ass" he says.

"Plus I had something else to do in there so it took me a while but I did it pretty quick." He winked.

"Yeah...you fucked someone right?" You mutter, before rolling your eyes.

"Shush." He said

"Anyways , why couldn't I go in there with you?"

"Because , that type of environment is way to much for you" he says taking another sip from your drink.

"It's totally not" you say.

"Yes it is"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yu-huh"

"Whatever" You say. Snatching your drink from his side of the table to yours.

~~

Hi

Hi. I really hope you're enjoying this story