A little more about the prophecy

Another short but cute. I think i have the ensing figured out but i dont know how soon it will be coming. I guarantee you cant predct it though. Enjoy comment vote become a fan msg me if u wanna and tell ur friends :)

I was getting ready for bed when I heard the door open. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, about that time i heard nico, "oops sorry," he said turning back towards the door.

"no its fine im dressed now," i said walking over to the bedside table to retrieve my hairbrush.

He put his hand on mine right as i lay it on my brush. He smiled and moved my hand aside picking up my brush himself.

I sat on the edge of my bed while he started brushing thru my long hair.

We had finished te testing of bloods today and knew i was the one forthe prophecy. Lets just say i was nervous.

"so is there anything else i should know about the prophecy?" i asked as he continued brushing my hair.

"no..." he said. But i could tell that wasnt true because he paused in brushing my hair.

I turned to face him. "am....the prophecy says i will save the camp. But...will i die in the process?" i asked in a small voice.

He took me in his arms and i took that as a yes.

I could feel moisture coming to my eyes. He pulled my face up gently and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I cried into his chest for a few minutes.

"alex. We might can prevent this. Just forget about it for now. We will talk about it with chiron tomorrow. Okay?" he said holding me tight. I was still crying into his chest.

Through tears and in a rough, low voice i began to sing.

"You cant quit until you try

You cant move until you die

You cant learn to tell the truth

until you learn to lie

You cant breath until you choke

You gotta laughe if youre the joke

Theres nothing like a funeral

To make you feel alive

Just open your eyes.

Just open your eyes

And see that life is beautiful

Will you swear on your life

That no one will cry

At my funeral?"

I turned to see tears in nicos eyes. It was the first time i had seen him cry.

"i am going to do everything in my power to keep anything from happening to you alex. I love you. More than anything," he said pulling me on top of him as he lay back on my bed.

I had one leg on either side of him and was lying on top of him as he kissed me. My head. My cheek. My nose. My neck. My lips.

This time i didnt make him stop.

We didnt go too far as you perverts are thinking. We just kissed as he comforted me.

After a little while of that i just lay my head on nicos chest. "i love you," i said sniffling from where i had been crying.

"i love you too alex. More than you know," he said.

I sat up and climbed off of nico. He sat as well.

I kissed him one last time on the cheek before saying "goodnight," and forcing a smile.