We almost go too far

Put your story text here...It was almost dark when chiron and percy left so we decided to save the training for tomorrow.

A kid from the hermes cabin stole me some stuff from the camp store.

While nico was outside i dressed in an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. I was brushing my hair when he walked in.

He walked up behind me and put his arms around my waste. I smiled and so did he. But then my smile turned to a frown.

"whats the matter?" he said.

I turned around to face him, his arms still around my waste. "why are you doing this?" he looked confused so i decided to elaborate.

"if i have the blood of hades, then why isnt it weird for us to act like this?" i said not meeting his eyes.

He thought about it for a moment before lifting my chin. He kissed me softly before saying, "i dont know. I guess its cause hes not like the over powering god. You have the blood of many gods," he shrugged.

Then he stiffened. "does...does it bother you?" he asked.

I stared into his eyes before pressing my lips against his. Then i lay my head on his chest.

He laughed which was nice to hear, "ill take that as a no," he said bringing one hand to my head and resting it on my hair.

"can we talk for a while?" i asked.

He smiled, "as long as you like."

We walked over to his bed. He lay down and propped his shoulders against some pillows. He motioned for me to join him. I sat on the side of the bed.

He laughed before reaching for my hand and pulling me towards him. I smiled and lay on my side beside him, my head resting on his chest.

He sighed contentedly, "what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

I thought about where to start.

"bianca. You winced when you mentioned her earlier. What happened to her? I asked trying not to sound jealous or anything like that.

He closed his eyes and pursed his lips.

"bianca....bianca was my sister," he looked down at me. "she died while on a quest with percy," he said.

Oh yeah. That was in the book. I was starting to think everything in those books was true.

"i...im sorry nico. I shouldnt have asked," i said sitting upright.

He sat up with a hard look on his face. "no. Its fine," he said. "i wouldve told you sooner or later anyways..." but he didnt sound so sure.

We were both sitting now, but facing each other. He took my hands in his. "will you sing for me?" he asked smiling. I smiled, "sure," i said laying back down and motioning for him to do as well. He kept hold of one of my hands.

I took a deep breath and started singing.

"you think im pretty without any make up on you think im funny when i tell the punchline wrong i know you get me

So i let my walls come down. Down.

Before you met me i wad a wreck but things were kind of heavy you brought me to life now every february youll be my valentine. Valentine.

Lets go all the way tonight no regrets just love we can dance until we die you and i will be young forever

You make me feel like im living a teenage dream the way you turn me

On i cant sleep lets run away and dont ever look back dont ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me just one touch-" but he cut me off there.

He was turned on his side and we were facing each other. He put his hand on my hip and kissed me. I kissed him back in earnest, but we got a little too into it.

He pulled me so close our bodies were touching. He put his hand in my hair and continued kissing me, and i did the same to him.

After a minute of this he lay on his

Back and pulled me atop of him. I push away from him and into a sitting position. I was sitting on his stomach but it was better than laying on top of him.

"remember what chiron said," i warned but im sure he could see the gleam in my eyes. And i couldnt hide my smile.

I pulled my hair out behind my ear and leaned down to give him one last kiss, but a passionate one.

"goodnight nico," i said climbing off of him and sitting on the side of the bed for a moment.

He sat up and took my hand. I watched him play with my fingers before oyur eyes met.

He smiled crookedly. I loved when he did that. "goodnight alex....i..." he shesitated and looked away.

Then he looked back at me, "i love you alex," he whispered. Myheart skipped a beat. I smiled but i wasnt quite ready to say it yet. "goodnight" and with that i got up, turned out the light and got in my own bed. But sleep was far from coming.

Like how the story is heading? Comment and vote! :)