Moving in with Keylie

"Wake up Kiera, Wake up Keylie will be here in 20 minutes to pick us up!!!" Lexi shouts.
"Ughhhh... Why are we moving in with Keylie again?" I asked getting out of bed.
"Because we are selling our house." Lexi says.
"And why are we selling the house?"
"Because Keylie wants us to live with her since we are always over at her house."
"Oh ok." I say as i go to the bathroom and change.
~20 minutes later~
From Keylie: hey im outside
From Kiera: ok on our way
We go to Keylie's car
"Alright listen... I dont want anyone bothering me because i have to catch up on everything the pack has posted." I say as i get in the car and start watching the packs videos.
"Ok." Keylie and lexi say laughing.
About 10 minutes later~
"Ok were here." Keylie says.
"Wait where is Joshua and Caleb?" I asked.
"In their room?" Keylie said confused.
"Ok... So i have almost 10 minutes." I say running inside.
"Oh lord... Pranks wars is about to start." Lexi says.
I go inside and remove the frosting out of oreos and cut circles that are smaller than the cookie out of cheese and fille the small gap of air between the two cookies with frosting.
"Hey Joshua Caleb i brought you guys oreos." I say as they come downstairs.
"Ohhh thanks." They say as they bit into it.
"Yuck... Kelyie why?" Caleb asked before he saw who it was.
"Joshua... RUN!!!!!"
"Oh lord Kiera what did you do?" Keylie asked.
"Well... I may or may not have pranked joshua and caleb." I say before i go and grab my suitecases.