SEQUEL - Can't Get Enough - Chapter 6

Author's Note

Hey guys, I just wanted to clear things up. I know in the show that their arent really "mates". I just put a "typical, wattpad, werewolf, spin" to the sequel. Also, the pace of this story might feel a little fast but that was how I wrote the first book. So, I want this pace to feel about the same. Anyways, on with the chapter!

Addilyn's POV:

Mason. I walk closer and the smell only gets stronger. Mason looks up and his eyes widen. He walks closer to me. When we reach each other, I can finally tell that he is my mate. Mason gives me a warm smile and I return it.

"Well Addy looks like your my mate", he whispers in my ear with a smile.

"Looks like it", I reply with a huge grin on my face. The bell rings and students start walking to class.

Mason leans back down to my ear. "Meet me in the darkroom later, so we can talk", he states.

"Okay", I reply.

Mason walks me to class and I sit down beside Rachel and Daniel. Mason sits and his friends sit down in the table beside us and I look over. Mason just winks at me and smiles. I shake my head.

__________________________________________________

School goes by pretty fast and before I know it I'm making my way to the darkroom, once again. I walk in and see Mason already there waiting for me. 

"Hey", he smiles.

"Hi", I reply.

"I assume today is your birthday", Mason questions.

"Yep. Do you already knew about the prophecy", I reply.

"What prophecy?", he asks.

"Apparently, when I was born a prophecy was set in place. It states that my mate and I are more powerful than other Wolfbloods, but we will be in danger. We wouldn't be able to sense each other until the weeks before I turn 16. Hence the reason we didn't smell each other before. 

"Wow", he states shocked.

"Yeah", I reply.

"I wish you would have told me it was your birthday, I would have gotten you something", he pouts.

"It's fine, I don't need anything", I laugh.

"Are you having a birthday party tonight?", he asks.

"Yeah", I reply.

"I think me and my parents are already invited. They said something about going to a birthday party tonight.", he states.

"My parents said something about old friends and their son coming tonight", I state.

"Good, then I'll get to see you tonight", he smiles.

I smile back.

"I should head home, my parents wanted me home so I could get ready", I state.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight", he replies.

"Bye Mason", I say.

"Bye, Addy", he replies and kisses my cheek. 

I blush and walk out.

___________________________________________

I make it home in no time and start getting ready. My parents had most things set up and it was about an hour before the party started. I finish getting ready and head downstairs. My parents and brother are already down there finishing everything up.

I hear a knock at the door and I look out the window to see Rachel and Daniel. 

"Hey", I state as I open the door.

They both give me a hug and say "Hey".

They walk in and I notice a slight blush on Rachel's cheeks. I smirk. I bet Daniel said something that made Rachel embarrassed. I need to step up my game and go ahead and get them together. It's been long enough. Since about middle school, they have had crushes on each other. 

I hear another knock at the door and I open it to see Mason and his parents. I smile and welcome them in. Mason's parents walk to greet my parents but Mason stays behind. 

"Hey Addy", he smiles.

"Hi Mason",  I laugh.

"Happy Birthday", he states.

"Thank you", I reply.

We walk through and gather in the living room where everyone else is. I open presents getting some colored pens, artist's pencils, a new book I wanted, and some money. I said thank you to everyone and we sat down to eat. I was sat beside Mason and Rachel, Daniel on the other side of Rachel. And my parents, brother and Mason's parents on the other side. They sing Happy Birthday and we finish dinner. 

It's the end of the party and Rachel and Daniel have already left. Mason's parents walk out the door but Mason stays behind for a second.

"Hey Addy, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?", he asks.

"Of course", I smile.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow around lunch", he states and kisses my cheek.

"Bye", I state.

"Bye", he replies.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I will update sometime next week!