Chapter 11: Part 3

Rhydians POV:

      I hear Maddy scream my name. I run to where it's coming from and I can't find here anywhere. I can tell that they left about 8 minutes ago from their original spot. It's 2 male wild wolfbloods. I can also smell Maddy.

I follow her scent it's almost distant like it's fading. I start running and pick up speed now I am deeper into the woods."Rhydian, Rhydian please help me" ,I hear in my head that's weird it sounds like Maddy. 

"Maddy", I ask the voice in my head.

"Rhydian", I hear a voice.

"Rhydian, is that you", I her her say.

"Maddy, Maddy, are you okay", I ask.

"Someone kidnapped me", she says. My mid starts fuming with anger.

"Do you know where you are", I ask.

"Umm... I dont know I'm in some sort of cell but there is a window with bars, but I can see a driveway, and a huge tree, and it sorta smells like chemicals.", she says that sorta sounds familiar.

"Maddy, do you see a black car, van, or truck anywhere", I ask.

"Ugh, yeah I see one in the driveway why", she ask.

"I know where you are I was out exploring one day and I smelt chemicals and you described the environment around where I found the house.", I say.

"Okay, please hurry", she says.

"I will", I say and start running.

 As I reach the house I see there is a person at the driveway. I charge at them and they go down to the ground instantly knocked out cold. I go into the house quietly, and I see a door it looks like it leads down to the basement. I hear screaming "NO,  NO Please Stop", I hear Maddy screaming I run down the stairs and see a guy with wolfs bane sticking it near her face.

"STOP", I yell at him. He turns around to look at me and my eyes are turning gold. I charge at him and he charges back. I throw punches at him but he blocks most of them. I see Maddy she is crying on the ground and that makes me even madder than I already am. I feel this huge sense of power and I charge at the guy and knock him down to the ground. I punch, him once, twice, three, four tines and he is out cold.

"Rhydian", I hear Maddy whimper. I run over to her and help here out of the chains she was in.

"Rhydian, your eyes are red", she says and looks deeply in my eyes.

"They are", I ask.

"Yeah we will just have to ask mom and dad about it when we get home", she says and grabs my hand.

She looks intensely at me and I stare deep in her eyes and crash my lips onto hers. Her hand goes to my hair and my hands go to her waist and hair. After a while we pull apart.

"Let's get the heck out of here", I say and pull her out the door from the cell, and then out of the house and we are making our way back home just running faster this time in case anyone else was there.

Two Updates in one day yall should be proud of me, but I wanted to make up for not updating so long so there it is and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.