Chapter 11 Part 2

Maddy's POV:

Once Rhydian and I were done at Burnies we decided to walk around the village before we met Shannon and Tom at the rink. As we were walking we kept hearing rustling but every time we would look behind us or stop there was nothing there. Rhydian pulled me closer as we walked around the village. As we reached Burnies again Rhydian pulled out his phone. 

" It's only 1:30, so we could start heading to the rink", he said as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Okay lets get going slow poke", I say pulling him along with me.

As we are walking at the outskirts of the woods I keep hearing leafs rustling right behind us. It's probably just a squirrel or something. We reach the ice skating rink about 20 minutes later and wait outside for about ten minutes before Shannon and Tom show up. 

"Hey guys", Shannon says and waves.

"Hey", I say and pull her into a hug.

"So come on lets go inside", Tom says and walks in the door.

Once we get inside we get our shoes and head into the rink. I'm putting my ice skates on right now. I tie them up and get on the ice. Rhydian, Tom, and Shannon are already on the rink and we are the only ones here. As I'm skating i hear someone laughing I turn around to see Shannon, Tom, and Rhydian in a pile on the ground. I start bursting out laughing and they look at me.

"Oh my gosh", I say.

"Hey were beginners", they say.

"Sure thats what it is", I say chuckling.

Rhydian get up and skates over to me. He intertwines our hands and we skate off. 

"This is fun", I say and smile at him.

"Yeah, it's even better with you here", he says and pecks me on the cheek.

"It's better with you here to", I say and smile at him.

After a lot of falling on our buts, laughing and skating we were done. It was now 5:00, wow time really flies. As we were putting our shoes back on and walking out the door to leave. Shannon and Tom say their goodbyes and leave. Me and Rhydian are now walking back home. We are currently in a race to see who can get home first.

I hear something behind me and I stop. I look around and Rhydian is now where to be found. I look around but before I can do anything. A hand goes over my mouth and pulls be back. I'm loosing consciousnesses fast. I bite the hand and scream "Rhydian", hoping that he will hear me. Black starts to blur my vision and I'm out cold.

What do you think is happening leave your answer in the comments below!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while by the way. And sorry if there are any grammar mistakes.