Chapter 10

Maddy's POV:

I woke up and I felt this feeling. It was like I had never felt before like I belonged. Of course, I mean I was born here and I have lived here all my life but I was always an outsider and no one really knew who I actually was. Rhydian knew me, he got me. My parents were always there but they didn't have friends who thought they knew every single detail about you but didn't even know the biggest part of your life. I am so lucky to have Rhydian in my life.  I open my eyes and me and Rhydian are holding on to each other with my head on his chest and our hand intertwined. Rhydian opens his eyes and looks at me I smile and he smiles. "Good morning beautiful", he says and I start blushing I'm sure of it. "Good morning handsome", I say and poke him on the chest. I lean in and peck him on the lips what was supposed to be a short sweet kiss, Rhydian deepened the kiss his hand went to my hair and I grabbed onto his shoulder and head and pulled him closer if that is even possible. Our lips move in sync and Rhydian slips his tongue into my mouth begging for entrance I grant him that. We are fighting over the dominance in the kiss and right now it is getting intense. He touches that one spot on my neck and it makes me shiver and I mess up he has now one and has taken full control over the kiss. I'm not complaining at all I love it when he gets this way it makes me feel even safer knowing that he is in control of this. As we continue to make out on Rhydian's bed, we hear a knock.

"Maddy, Rhydian breakfast is ready when you too are ready just head downstairs", Emma says as me and Rhydian quickly pull apart. I am blushing so hard right now and so is Rhydian he looks at me and I look at him. We hear footsteps going down the stairs. "Well, that was awkward", I say and Rhydian chuckles at my comment. I get up of the bed and walk into my room I get dressed and head downstairs. Rhydian is already down here and at the table when I walk in. I go and sit beside him at the table. We eat our breakfast with Dad with eggs all over him because he spilled the bowl and all of us laughing our buts off. Me and Rhydian are heading to Burnies then we are going to go to the Movie Theater.

When we get to Burnies we both get chocolate milkshakes. We walk out from Burnies and start walking. We are walking and Rhydian stops "Rhydian, are you okay", I ask and look at him. I was about to open my mouth again but he cuts me off "I don't deserve you", he says and it takes me back, shocked by what he had just said."Rhydian, what are you talking about", I ask and raise my eyebrows in confusion."I don't deserve you, every chance you have given me all the forgiveness you have and I don't deserve you", he says and I can't believe the words that are coming out of his mouth. I walk up to him and grab his face to mine pressing my lips to his. He is taken back by my actions and takes a while before he starts to kiss back. We continue kissing for what felt like hours. "Don't you ever say that you don't deserve me", I say and look at him intently." Maddy, I love you", he says and my lips curve into a smile. "I love you too", I say and grab his hand as we walk to the bowling alley. We reach the bowling alley and he gets inside. Rhydian walks over to the counter to get us some drinks and bowling shoes. We head over to the 3rd station and get started with our game. I pick up the first ball and get ready to shoot. I release the ball and it goes straight down the middle, Strike."Yes, take that pretty boy", I say to Rhydian. "Okay, simmer down smelly girl", he says jokingly. 

TIME SKIP

After Rhydian and I got done playing the game after I had won we went back home and decided to watch a movie. I got on Netflix and decide to watch Revenge of the Bridesmaids I love this movie it is so funny and cliche so I love it. Rhydian gets the popcorn and drinks and he sits beside me I throw him a pillow and blanket. I start the movie and Rhydian wraps his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand and starts making circles on my hand. "I love you, and I never want you to doubt that", I say and look at him in the eyes. " I promise, as long as you do the same", he says."I promise", I say and nod. "I love you", he says and kisses the top of my head. "I love you too", I say and lay my head down and look at the TV. I finally belong to something, someone. And I belong with Rhydian.

I am going straight to hell. I am so sorry I have to lead you on so many times saying I was going to update. I am so sorry and I know I have disappointed y'all.

P.S- I am sorry I cussed but I am really sorry and stay tuned.