S I X T E E N

"You what?"

"I like you, Eddie. I have a crush on you. I like like you. I don't know how to put it for you to understand."

"No no I get it. I just never would have thought you would like me."

"Are you upset with me? Please don't stop being friends with me."

"Are you joking? This is the best day of my life!"

"What do you mean 'best day of your life'?"

"I like you (Y/N). I always have."

"Really?"

"Of course I have. How could I not? You're perfect. Everything about you is."

A blush formed on your cheeks from his statement. You looked down at your hands, which were still intertwined from earlier. "So what now? I mean we both like eachother." You stated.

"Well, (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend? Please say yes, this would be embarrassing if you didn't."

"Of course, Eddie. I'll be you girlfriend." A smile broke out on both of your faces. Happy that the feeling were shared.

"Do you wanna go out on a date. Like right now? I can take you to the diner on the corner of Shirley?"

"I'd like that. Let's go tell my mom so she knows where we will be." You walked inside hand-in-hand.

"Hey mom, Eddie and I are going to a diner. Is that okay with you? Do you want us to bring yu anything back?"

"Oh no, that's okay. I just have one question."

"Okay what is it?"

"When did this happen?" She motioned towards your intertwined hands.

"Oh just a couple minutes ago. I guess the diner will be like our first date," You smiled towards Eddie.

"Alright. Have fun don't be crazy and Eddie keep your hands on your body, not her's," you mother warned Eddie.

"Got it, Mrs.(last initial)," he smiled.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4k!!!! This is amazing and I don't deserve it at all. I love how active you guys are and it means the world to me. Thank you for everything!

Destiny💓