T H I R T E E N

-

You had never thought about loving Eddie, in any way but a brotherly way. But could there be a possibility that you love him more than that?

Everyone has been telling you things that is messing with your mind, and everything that you knew before. This doesn't makes sense. How come you're feeling like this all of the sudden?

It's safe to say that your emotions are fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.

This past weekend you have been at your house "sick" and you think you're  going to be "sick" for a couple days this week. You just need time to think and understand your feelings.

If you are in love with Eddie why haven't you realized this before? Wouldn't you have known? This is so confusing. you  can't be in love with him. Can you?

- time skip to Wednesday -
You were sick all this weekend and two days this week, but mom is making you go back today. You are going to miss laying in bed eating junk food.

But you pealed yourself from your bed and began to get ready for the day ahead.

You decided to skip walking with anyone from the losers club, just so you could have a little more time to yourself . And as you got to school you avoided homeroom for as long as you could.

-
I left you on a cliffhanger and I'm not sorry:)