S E V E N

As the days went by and the losers became the losers again you became happy, truly happy. Something you haven't been in a long time. You were just getting too happy for well anyone to grasp. You were becoming a super bubbly person, which is something you haven't been since your dad passed.

The group sat in a small circle in your backyard. Each kid had either a soda or a juice-pouch in their hand. You were holding a strawberry-kiwi pouch slowly sipping the juice and staring at a swaying tree. The other kids were chatting among themselves when they noticed you hadn't said a word in the past five-to-ten minutes.

"Hey Y/N. Are you okay?" Stan questioned. You quickly shot your head up to face him.

"Oh yeah. sorry. I was just thinking. That's all." You stammered out. They all nodded and went back to facing each other, and you looked at the group joining in on whatever conversation they had started .

After talking for about the strangest things for awhile Richie proposed an idea, which at the time, seemed innocent and fun, but then again when was any of Richie's words, thoughts, ideas, or actions ever innocent?

"Hey! Why don't we play a classic game of truth or dare?" Richie asked.

Short but I thought a quick update would be nice.

GUESS WHAT? I'm on summer break finally! I should hopefully have more time to update. I feel like I've just abandoned the readers.... but I'm back. (And hopefully better)
-Destiny💘

(I changed the emoji. I'm like hella happy)