T h r e e

School was boring. Bowers wasn't after the losers because was... well dead.

It was strange not having to be bullied 24/7, but it was nice.

You ended up having 1st and 7th with Eddie. The perfect way to start and end your day.

You had 5th with everyone (lunch), 2nd and 3rd with Bill, sadly none with Ben, and you had 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, gladly not 6th, and 7th with Trashmouth Tozier. How does that even happen?

Now you have to deal with "hot stuff" all day. You and Richie are pretty similar, you both talked... a lot, you both made unnecessary, horrible jokes, and had a higher ego than Mnt. Everest.

Although, you did differ. He was always loud and outgoing. As for you, you were fairly shy and collected- unless you were with the losers.

Trying to see the bright-side of things you smiled and tried to remember that you would not be lonely, in any of your classes.

Trashmouth has bothered you all day. Calling you nicknames that most girls would find rude, or "stereotypical pedophile" nicknames. To you it was normal, all you had ever known. So, it never really bothered you.

Richie never liked you "like that". Hell, he never really liked anyone "like that". He was just a flirt. A really douchey flirt.

Your thoughts about the day were interrupted by the oh too familiar dismissal bell. This meant it was time for 7th period. The end of the day, you got to not only be with Richie, but be with Eddie.

7th you had History and Geography(Social Studies). You were (really good/ struggled) at the subject.

Luckily, your teacher had put the rows into rows of three, AND let you sit anywhere. He was the best! So, of course you, Eddie, and Richie sat together. You had offered to sit in the middle, because heaven knows Eddie and Richie would get in stupid arguments next to each other.

After, 58 minutes of pure hell you were released, and able to go home. All the losers met up at the trashcans, and walked to your house. A normal first day routine.

The whole rest of the day was spent cursing, making sexual jokes, eating, playing around, and just enjoying each other.

Glad to have the losers back, you could not be happier.

Mine {e.k} xreaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara