Voodoo Experience

Chapter 76

These past two months have been absolute torture. Marshall has been traveling non stop and I have been bored out of my mind. At least I had Mindie here now and boy did we have fun. We hung out a lot and I was so grateful for her. I missed Marshall though. I mean I could go with, but traveling with Max can get quite tricky.

Since I've been home alone, I've had so much time on my hands to think. I even came up with this idea that I want to help children out with special needs or that are even less fortunate. Like become a tutor or something.

I had it all planned out. I even drew up a, sort of, business plan. I was very determined and hoped Marshall will approve.

"Ky?" I looked up from the laptop and smiled at Hailie. Let out a sigh as she plopped down next to me.

"What's up Hai-Hai?" I asked her with a smile as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I'm bored." She said groaning a little. I giggled and rested my head on hers.

"I'm sorry baby. I know how you feel." I said letting out a sigh.

"When does dad get back?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"He should be back by now actually." I said glancing at the clock. Hailie sighed and then I got an idea. "Wanna go surprise him at the studio?" I asked and she shot up in her seat and beamed at me as she nodded her head eagerly.

"Can we get something to eat too? I'm starving." Hailie asked making me giggle at her.

"Sure,but can you go get your sisters and brother please?" I asked her as I switched my laptop off. "I think Max and Whitney are in the toy room."

"Yeah I heard them in there and Lainie is reading a book outside." Hailie said practically skipping out of the room. I smiled at her and shook my head. I stretched my arms above my head and let out a squeak.

"Why the hell do you do that?" I turned to find Nate smiling at me and shaking his head.

"Well I have no idea." I said with a blush creeping over my cheeks. I frowned at what he was wearing and he shrugged. "Going out?"

"Yeah. I'm taking this girl out." He said and I beamed at him.

"You met a girl?" I asked him excitedly. He rolled his eyes at me and nodded.

"Yeah, but she's more of an easy fuck." He said shrugging and my eyes widened. I slapped his arm and he laughed at me.

"She's a what now?" Lainie asked with a smirk and Nate turned to face her.

"That's none of your business little one." He said poking her nose and she glared at him.

"Well now we know I'm not the only little one, or should I say thing, in this room." She said with a proud smirk, making my eyes widen.