We Made You Part 2

Chapter 73

"It's freaking vacation and I still have to get up early." I groaned when the alarm clock went off.

"Hay, no one said you have to come with me ya know." Marshall said chuckling as he leaned up on his elbow to look down at me. I peeked through one eye and stuck my tongue out at him. Marshall chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Daddy!" We both looked in the direction of Max's voice and smiled at him. He was standing up in his camping cot, jumping up and down while holding on to the sides. Marshall rolled out of bed to go get our son.

"Morning buddy. Did you sleep well?" He asked Max as he walked back over to the bad. Max nodded then smiled at his dad. Max giggled when Marshall fell on the bed holding Max to him. I squeezed my eyes shut. Marshall made me nervous with Max sometime's.

"I swear you'll give me a damn heart attach before Max turns two." I said shaking my head. Marshall just smiled at me as he set Max down on his lap. "Baby, pass me a shirt please." I asked him pointing to his shirt on the floor.

"Why? Are you naked under there?" He asked me with a smirk and raised eyebrow. I blushed and bit my lip as I nodded. "Why Mrs Mather, you are a naughty girl." Marshall said leaning in to kiss me.

"When did you even put boxers on?" I asked him with a frown once he pulled away.

"I got up earlier to use the bathroom." He shrugged and I nodded. He reached for the shirt and then held it out for me. He smirked and held on to it and yanked it to him. I giggled and fell on his chest. Max frowned at us then put his arms around both of us.

"Max, tell Daddy to give Mommy the shirt." I said to Max. He glanced at his dad and I can promise you that Marshall was shaking his head behind my back. Max looked at me with a smile and confirmed my suspicions.

"No." He said and I pursed my lips and looked at him with a frown.

"Did Daddy tell you to say no Max?" I asked him and Max beamed at me.

"Yes!" He cheered and I giggled as I turned to look at Marshall. He had his eyes closed and was shaking his head in amusement. Marshall peeked at me through one eye and I scrunched my face up at him.

"Please give me the shirt baby." I asked him with a pout and puppy dog eyes. Marshall looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What do I get then?" Marshall asked and I leaned in to whisper into his ear.

"Well you get to take it off again later." I said and felt Marshall shiver. I giggled and kissed his neck. Marshall gave me the shirt and cleared his throat.

"You know baby, it's really uncomfortable when you give me a hard on with Max sitting on the bed with us." He said and my eyes widened as I slapped his arm.

"Marshall!" I scolded him and he smiled at me with a shrug.