Pont des Arts

Chapter 62

I woke up to a cold and empty bed. I patter the sheets behind my blindly and frowned. I looked over my shoulder and I frowned. I pushed myself up onto my elbows holing the sheets up to cover my bare chest as I looked around the room.

 The bathroom was open and the bedroom door still closed. If the door was closed then where the hell did Marshall go? I looked to his side of the bed again and saw that the french doors leading out onto the balcony was opened.

There was a slight breeze and the curtains blew into the room. I shivered slightly and sat up, still holding the covers around me. I heard a soft voice from outside and sighed. I glanced at the time and saw that it was just past 3am. I shook my head and walked out into the starlight lit sky.

He stood with his one hand on the railing while the other clutched his phone to his ear. He was in nothing but his white boxers and the moonlight beamed down on his perfect and flawless skin. The Eiffel tower looked like a damn crumb on the sidewalk next to him. It was still a beautiful view. The Eiffel tower and Paris at our feet. Yes Marshall brought me to Paris for our honeymoon. How romantic. Just wish his head was more in the honeymoon then who knows where.

"Yeah." He said and I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind and pressed a kiss against his back. He Was quite tense but after I kissed him I felt him relax a little. "Yeah uh look Paul can I call you back later? Kylie just woke up." He said and then listened a while before he hung up. He sighed and then pulled me so that I was standing in front of him with my back pressed to his front.

"What was that about?" I asked him as he enfolded me in his arms. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and held his arms that were around me. He sighed and pressed his lips to my bare shoulder.

"Akon wants me to do a song with him." Marshall said and I nodded. There was a slight breeze again and I shivered slightly. Marshall rubbed my arms to warm me up. "Why aren't you dressed baby?"

"I woke up and you were gone so I went looking for you." I shrugged as another shiver run down my spine. This one was from his hands on me. I felt him step back a little and squeeze my shoulders. I cringed slightly when I felt Marshall press his lips to my left shoulder blade. Both of us got tattoo's before we came here. He got one on his left fore arm and I got on my left shoulder blade. We both got Proof's name. I don't know if I cried from the pain of the needle or the pain of him being gone that day.

"I know what can warm you up." Marshall whispered in my ear with a husky tone. I felt the small smile tug at my lips. I turned around and put my arms around his neck. He smirked down at my body and with a slight yank, he pulled the sheet away from my body. He left me standing there completely naked on a balcony where anyone could see me.

"Marshall!" I gasped and my arms flew to cover myself up as he slowly took a step back with the sheet in his hands. His eyes roamed my body and I made a snatch at the sheet only for him to yank it away again. "Marshall, please? You know anyone can see me naked?" I asked him a little annoyed.

"Well then I'll fuck them up. I am the only person allowed to see you naked. Me and only me." He said glaring at me, but I knew he didn't glare at me, it was at what he said.