Chapter 19 - Gone

Spaz's pov

"Lost her again Alpha" my gang say. I smash the phone. Everyone's been looking since that night. It's been months. Every time we get a lead she disappears. I do know the marks are gone. I guess you're wondering why we want her? Well she's perfect. We don't want anyone else. I stop by the gas station fill up and buy another phone. I call the Grimm brothers again.
"Anything?"
"No!"
"It's your fault she's gone. Now find her or I swear I'll kill you and make sure you stay die this time!"
"Yes we know. Wait she's here." They give me an address and I forward it to everyone.

Winter's pov

I'm taking a shower, turning around to get more soap. I see the glass door open. I finish my shower. I see the Grimm brothers walk in. Before I can say something I'm caught.

"Don't even think about it." Gage says. I'm pulled into my bedroom. I see my use to be owners before I asked Darkside for freedom.

"If everyone holds her down we can start." Spaz growls. They look pissed. Even Spaz's pack looks pissed. I fight back not wanting this. "Little help.."

"No you don't, do not even think about it." Gabriel growls breaking my focus. I look at him confused.

"Your eyes flashed." Gabriel explains. I struggle but they knew I was going to do that.

"Please let me go. Go after someone else!" I turn my face to hide behind my hair.

"We don't want anyone else darling." Scar says. I fight even harder, I try reaching Darkside again. But Gabriel's hand lands on my throat squeezing.

"I.Said.No!" Gabriel growls out each word.

"I'm....not....yours....any...more....I'm...free" I choke out making everyone growl.

"Please tell me she's lying." Ash says.

"No she's not. But we can make her if Spaz marks Darkside." Gabriel says.

"I'm ready." Spaz says. He's by my neck mouth open half turned, eyes white. I struggle harder. "Don't come out it's a trap!" But it's to late. I fall into her room inside my mind.

Darkside's pov

"Now!" Gabriel yells. I don't have time to fight as I feel teeth tear into my neck. I do mange to throw everyone off but Spaz. "Stop!" He yells in my head. I fight it kinda hurts. I see Ash fly across the room onto me. I fling myself off the bed. I feel Ash sink his teeth on the other side of my neck. "Stop!" Ash yelled inside my head. It's a little worse. I know if Gabriel marks me it's over and luckily they left. I fling the door open I step out, only he sinks his teeth into the front of my neck. "Submit!" He said. The pain is almost to much. Scar than claims the back making a collar. "Submit!" Scar says. And I do.

"Multicolored permanent collar." Demon comments. I look up, the collar instantly glowing. "I said submit darling." Scar said. "Fuck you!" I yelled. Earning me a slap by Spaz.

"You yelled both in and outside." I reach up and touch the marks, they burn me. My thoughts aren't safe.

"Not anymore no, so you have two options. One have Winter come out, or too sleep." I'm not letting Winter out. The pain is too much, with one last effort I claw my neck and cackle crazily. Feeling blood, I vanish but still here. I get dressed, but the bleeding stops and am forced to reappear and when I do I'm tackled to the ground.

"Nice trick that won't be happening again. Alpha!" Someone said. They pin my arms behind my back. I feel cold metal bind my arms. I'm than lifted up on my feet.

"Sleep!" Spaz yells. And I'm met with blackness.

Scar's pov

I watch as her body goes limp. We waste no time when we leave. Now a two day drive stuck with Spaz, Ash, and Gabriel. But I demanded that I hold her. I notice she got her tongue, lip, nose and more on her ears. She also got tattoos. A set of wings taking up her entire back. An alice and wonderland sleeve on the right, harley Quinn sleeve on the left. Wolves on the entire front. Angel's on her right leg and devil's on the left. Looks like she was trying to fill her skin so we don't have room for our marks. To bad she didn't get her neck done.

"We can mark over ink right?" I asked.

"No idea why?" Ash asked.

"Because she's covered." I reply.

"We'll find out." Gabriel says. I see her twitch, I hold her tighter. I see the collar dim and watch her open her eyes. I want to mark her but if I did they would hear me. And I want her trust this time, so instead I shake my head and the marks reappear. We had to move again this time into a mansion. Higher security, no way in hell is she getting free. And small chance she does it's in the middle of the woods 10 different trails. Yeah she's not going anywhere.

"I want her first." I said. I really need to talk to her.

"Fine. For how long?" Spaz said.

"For as long as I can." I replied.

"Fine but if Winter comes out let us know." Spaz added. They won't know if she comes out or would've stopped. We are silent the rest of the way. I think of all the things I need to say. We soundproofed the rooms, and Spaz and his pack moved in. Her parents left when she did and her brother, after trying to leave got punished and is now locked up. Yeah Spaz didn't like that, even said if he couldn't see her no one could. Her parents went into hiding yet again.

It's dark when we park. I get out holding her. We enter and I walk up to my room and kick the door closed. I walk over to my bed, take the metal off her arms lock my door and lay down.

"You can wake up now." I say. I hold her close. Her eyes move but don't open. The only glowing mark is mine.

"Fine wake up" I hate to do this. Her eyes snap open.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to do that." I apologize.

"Where am I? And why is Winter so calm now?" She asked.

"Your at your new home, in my room. And probably because she came out in the car but I shook my head." I replied.

"Your not going to tell me where? So you want to have her trust you." She says.

"If you must know in the middle of nowhere, in my room in the attic. I always wanted her to trust me, can I talk to her?" I'm desperate.

"Nope not gonna tell me. Only if she wants to." She says. I see her eyes turn into Winter's.

"You don't have to talk, just listen." I beg knowing if I screw up she will not come out. I see her nod.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you that day, I'm not use to opening up. I panicked and had to use my dominant side. It's how I am. I had no choice but to give you up, because I didn't want Gage to hurt you." I rushed out to say. Shutting my eyes I wait for a reaction.

"Scar... I don't want to be marked... I want to be free and I know if I stay I'll be marked... You know who I trust. I remember that night I killed. So goodbye love. I'll miss hearing you call me darling." She said before kissing me. I want to mark her make her mine and it would be a secret.

"Please let me, they don't have to know... Please?" I whispered. Afraid to open my eyes.

"It will hurt and they will find out." She replied. Her hand on my neck going into my hair, before rolling me onto my back.

"Stay. Keep your eyes closed." She commands. And I do. I hear her looking around. I feel my clothes being ripped off. I feel cloth being tied around my eyes. I hear chains and feel them bite into my wrists. Before I can ask what she is doing I feel a gag in my open mouth. I struggle, her mouth is on my dick getting it hard before she jumps on. Her hands twist themselves into my hair before pulling back, making me growl/moan.

"How would you like my mark. To bad you don't have a choice." She moans into my ear. I immediately fight to escape. Right below my right ear she marks me. I groan cumming. She blows and I twitch and groan. She than sits up rips the cloth off. I look up and watch her ride me. I growl/groan and she places her hand on my throat before pressing down riding me harder before cumming. Her mistake she released me. I undo the gag before placing it on her. I chain her wrists up.

"My turn darling..." I say darkly. I grin evilly. I place her legs on my shoulders before placing my hand on her belly running it up to her throat than press down and slam into her. I lean down and while fucking her I mark her same spot. I cum again after hearing her growl moan. I than release her.

"It will be our little secret darling." I say before holding her and pass out.