Chapter 26 - Entering the gang part 2

Winter's pov

Spaz sits in a chair above me. He reaches down grabs my hair and pulls me up into is lap. "Look at me." And I look into his white eyes.

"You scared us. We thought we lost you." He says. And for once I voiced a question well two. "Can I feed? And do you have powers?" There I asked. "You can after we enter you into the this side of the gang. And wouldn't you like to know." He answered. He reaches up and grabs my throat forcing me to kiss him. 'You really like this huh? Someone hot domming you. Where you completely helpless.' He asked. He placed my hands behind my back before holding them tightening his hold on my throat. I moan into his mouth.

My eyes snap open and I jumping away from him. I see him chuckle. "Yes Winter I know everything. I could bring Demon and Damien down.... But well they always have you." It was like my body had a mind of it's own.

I stripped naked before placing my hands behind my back. No I don't want this! My mind turning foggy. He stands his white eyes lock with mine. He slowly unbuckles his belt, after undoing his dark blue jeans. His dark blue jean jacket with a hood open showing his eight pack, the covering his forehead.

My body walking back to him, his hand held out and I walk in, my throat in his hand. He pulls me against him squeezing, his other hand wraps my hair around his fist. He sits down with me on top. He enters me fast and hard, I can't help the scream that's escapes my mouth. "Spaz!" He pulls my hair than squeezing my throat pulling close to my ear. "That's Alpha or alpha Spaz to you do you understand?" He growls. "Yes Alpha." I whispered.

He pounds into me hard and fast I scream his name, my hips roll and my eyes roll back holding my orgasm as I beg. He cums than giving you a go ahead. I fall back into a big hard chest, one hand on my throat the other wraps around my waist. The fog leaves my mind and I start struggling. He takes me to the wall before flipping me around and chain my wrists above my head. I stare into Matt's golden red eyes. One hand on my throat gently, the other gently running down body making goosebumps where he touches. When he hits my right leg I squirm, when he hits his mark he squeezed my neck screaming his name. I heard a chuckle. "Well I always wanted to dom a girl. This will be fun." Matt said squeezing harder. "Jump." He whispered in my ear and I did. He slams into me rubbing his mark I'm so close but I hold it back biting my lip so hard I draw blood. He cums and leaves.

"Miss me?" Jace asked I shake my head. I feel pain explode in my head and I laughed. "Fuck you." I spit out. The pain moves to my arms. "Be good now." He said before slamming into me and as much as I hate him he gets my to cum screaming his name. The pain stops and I feel him smirking in my neck knowing he won. Fucker I growl.

I feel my legs get picked up gently and wrap around someone's waist. His mouth going to his mark and my eyes snap open and my wings pop out making me arch my back pulling my head back and moan. "Fuck that's hot." Haze says. "What the fuck? That didn't happen with me." Matt, Jace and Spaz said.

He kissed my lips as he slowly slid into me swallowing my moans pressing a hand on his mark. He freed my wrists with his other hand. My arms wraps themselves around his neck deepening the kiss, my wings pushing off the wall knocking him on his back never breaking the kiss. I slowly ride him as my hands find themselves in his hair. He pushes me to sit up, he sits up before attacking his mark with his mouth. My wings start shaking and I am a moaning mess begging to cum and he lets me. He cums after taking one look at me. I put away my wing before falling backwards.

Taz's dark sliver eyes stare down lifting a eyebrow. "Hands and knees." He says holding a collar connecting to a chain. I arch my back and moan. "He didn't even touch her." Matt mumbled.

"No but that look he's giving me gets me hot." That was not supposed to happen. My eyes widen I slap a hand over my mouth. He smirks his eyes look to the collar then to me. "Yes sir." I said eyes widen again. I get onto my hands and knees, he puts the collar on. "That's my power, making you speak your mind." He leans into my ear and whispers. He stands before going behind me. I feel him grab the chain. He lines up and grabs his mark pulling me back onto him. I scream all my thoughts and get lost. "So that's what goes inside that head." Everyone said. He wraps more chain around his fist before pulling, making me cum hard making me clasps to the floor.