Chapter 7- Submitting

Ash's pov

She went silent and I rolled over.

"About fucking time! Gabriel why didn't you tell me how fucking stubborn she is?" I demand.

"I didn't know. She was always quiet didn't talk much and I didn't stay the night ever." Gabriel responds I sit up crossing my legs, hands on my face, leaning my arms on legs.

"So what now? We can't leave her like that." Demon asked.

"Your right hang her upside down. Her arms chained to the floor, legs spread open with the thick metal cuffs. If she wakes up fighting she won't be able to move." I sighed out. I will not be fooled twice.

Demon's pov

Scar and I held her up while, Damien took one leg and Anarchy locked the cuff on. Gage took her other leg while Gabriel locked the other one. I let go traveling my hands from her ankles down when I got to her wrists I grabbed the thick metal cuffs from Sky, I put them on pulling down so there's no slack than attached it to the floor.

Damien's pov

I sit under her taking off the mask. I'm eye level with her, her long black touching the floor. I started playing with her hair. Waiting until she woke up and saw me.

Later the next day-

I was laying down looking to the ceiling when I felt eyes on me. So I sat up. So Winter and I are face level.

"So Winter I want no demand a explanation. Why did you do that to me." I asked.

"Because I wanted to leave to find my family. Plus I'm treated like a toy here." Winter whispers. I nod signaling the Demon. Who takes off whipping her ass. I see her fighting her imprisonment.

"We are going to break you, when you realize that you are ours and stop fighting us then we'll stop." Ash suddenly said. He is in the same spot only he's leaning back on his elbows. I shake my head, Demon stops.

"What was that Winter?" I asked chuckling.

"Fuck you" Winter mumbles. I raised an eyebrow. I grab her hair pulling her head close.

"I can fuck you so good, that you'll beg for more." I whisper in her ear. With that I stand up smirking. Demon switching me places.

Demon's pov

I squat down in front of her.

"To what do I have the honor of speaking to you?" Winter says sarcastically. I sighed and hang my head down.

"You never learn, Damien if you would?" I sighed out. He likes to go for the legs. I hear her hiss in pain. I hold my hand up stopping him. I turn my eyes black and look up at her, my fangs out.

"Keep it up I dare you." I glare daring her. I hope she does, then the real fun can start.

"I'll ask again why want someone broken like me? I deserve no one, isn't the right Gabriel, Since you said that to me?" I watch as Gabriel gets in her face glaring, suddenly she spits in his face and he hits her.

"Fucking bitch!" He yelled I just laughed.

"Fucking douche bag!" Winter yelled back, then cackles.

"Gabriel get out, and you grow up." I said the last part grabbing her hair in warning.

"But to answer your question, without you whatever you are. We wouldn't be the same, you bring us light. Can you really say you feel nothing for us? But Gabriel he had his chance, he may have marked you but that's it." I said.