chapter 28 - Gone

Demon's POV

"Tell me where she is." I growled. I'm tried of this dance. I just want her back. "I said I don't know. Please she's sleeping or something." She says. I roared and whipped her again. "So wake her the fuck up! It's been months."

I evilly look over to her red eyes. I snap whipping her until Damien stopped me.

Killjoys POV

I feel bad. I can't do anything for them. Winter is sleeping in her mind and won't wake up. I tried she is gone. "Believe me if I could I would wake her up. She's gone here but not here." I close my eyes and try again. I throw her across the room. "Goddamit! You can not do this to them. To me fine but them they will kill me! Wake the fuck up!" Winter twitches. So she can hear. "I'll fuck your brother if you don't wake up right now you bitch!" Another twitch. I snapped my eyes open.

"Get Jason in here now!" They looked at me confused. "Let me go I know how to wake her up." Demon looked over to me evil in his eyes. I just nod letting him know it will work. He unchained me from the ceiling. Jason bursted through the door. I walk over and kiss him. I felt a twitch. "Bitch better wake up." Shoving Jason in the wall pinning his arms above his head. Another twitch. "You think I won't fuck him?" I lean in close kissing his neck and ripping his shirt off. No reaction. I RIP his pants off.  "So sexy when men go camando." I purred. I grab him, suddenly I'm against the wall. "You bitch!" Yes it worked. "Hey guys it worked she's awake and I'm gonna die now." I said before leaving.

Winter's POV

"That fucking bitch was going to fuck my brother!" The room was silent. Suddenly I'm tackled with hugs. "I thought you were gone it's been months." I'm so confused. After everything was explained I understood. This was going to be hard. But I had them and they had me.

The end.

Yes it's the end my first book. Sucky book but aren't all first books bad. I'm working on something else. Check it out or don't

It's called Winchester dirty smut