Chapter 11- Wake up

Damien's pov

I wake up and Winter is still out I gently shake her. She doesn't move so I rolled her off me. I open her eye and seen it was purple. I check the other one and it's the same. I roughly shake her but she doesn't move. I run down the stairs I check for noise but I hear nothing. I open it and see my closest trashed and my room too Gabriel is gone and the door locked. I spot Demon, Anarchy, Scar and Sky sleeping on my bed. I jump on it waking them up. They spring up into attack mode.

"I'm sorry to wake you like this but Winter is not waking up and her eyes changed color." I rush out than bolt to the wall Closing it behind them and race to Winter putting her head in my lap. I than open her eyes showing them.

They jump up on the bed. We all shake her. I look on the wrist that had Gabriel's name. It has el what the hell? I rub it and she starts yelping.

"What the fuck dude don't hurt her." Demon says I show him the el.

"What does that mean?" Demon asked.

"I don't know but Spaz might." I say.

"Who wants to go?" Demon asked.

"I'll go." I opened the window in the roof. I get down on one knee and launch myself up over the cabin and hit the ground running.

I hit the boarder I wait for someone to come.

He walks up.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here." He growls out. I hold my hands up.

"My name is Damien and I need to speak to your alpha....it's About Winter. Please I'm begging you." I begged. When I mentioned Winter his eyes widened. He grabbed me pulling me with him as he ran.

"What's he doing here Jace?" Spaz asked. Jace throws me over to Spaz. I break down on my knees bowing my head and spill I tell him everything.

"What does it mean?" I asked. I feel a hand on my shoulders and I look up.

"It means I have to see her. You may not know but she's now a hybrid. She needs both sides not just one." Spaz replied. His eyes changed to white. How could I have missed it? She didn't show the other side.

"Take me to her." Spaz said. I take off with a white wolf beside me.

We get to the cabin and I run to the back before getting down on my knee and launch myself up over and in the open window. Spaz lands on top of me.

"Sorry" Spaz says quickly. I watch him race over to Winter. He grabbed the arm with el on it and Winter whined.

"You said he's dead?" Spaz asked

"Winter bit off his head literally." Scar said.

"She killed him. Oh no." Spaz whispers out. He lifted her up biting that wrist. I trust him so I don't do anything. I hear her purr. Spaz let's go.

"I had to or she wouldn't of woken up." Spaz explained. I see el gone and property of Alpha Spaz in white cursive writing. I looked to see if the other names were there and they were.

"Why is yours different there ours?" I asked.

"Wolves are different, Look at her neck. Ash has she is mine by Ash in blood red." Spaz explained.

"So you are with her?" I asked.

"Yes I had to she was dying." Spaz sighed out.

"We aren't mad just confused." Demon says. Winter opens her eyes. I gasp she has bright purple. And blood red pupils. And fangs poking out her lips.

"Is that suppose to happen?" Demon asked.

"No idea." Spaz answers. Winter smiles. I flinch. She cocked her head I grab a mirror and show her. She bolts hiding in a corner. Spaz walks over to her. She starts barking.

"Yes I know your scared. I want you to try again hun." Spaz says. It's like their talking back and forth. I give in to the feeling of warmth. I see leather arms wrap around him and bright green hair fall down it's back and hear sobbing human. She's human again.

"Babygirl?" I whispered. I saw her stiffen. She got up letting her hair cover her face as she walked over to me. She tackles me in a hug.

"Thank you Damien." Winter whispers out. I hear the guys whine. So Winter stands up holding her arms out wide still covering her face with her hair. The guys group hug her.

"Thank you as well. I'm sorry I killed him I didn't mean to. He just pushed me and I snapped. I don't wanna be hurt by those two. I'm sorry I ran and tried to kill myself twice." Winter rushed out.

"Wait what twice?" Scar said. She froze he grabbed her by the neck running her into a wall.

"You better explain darling." Scar grits out.

"I'm sorry!" Winter yelled. I watch her unzip her coat letting it fall. I see a red line from what she must have did in the house. Spaz raced over and he did not look happy.

"Winter not even seeing your brother alive kept you from trying to kill yourself! Why?" Spaz spit out.

"I would rather die than be forced to live here with them." Winter cried out pointing to the floor.

"Please stay with us or let us come with you?" Demon begged. I see her have a determined look. I followed her down the stairs push open the wall walked to the unlocking it and opens it. I hand her her coat she pulled it on. She walks down the stairs. She stops before continuing I hear growling.

"You unmark me." She says.

"Why do that. I want you dead." Gage spits out. I see Winter flip back her hair. I freeze at what I see. She has blood red eyes. Flickering with black, green, brown and white. She has black lips and white fangs longer than ours. I watch as she leaps on him burying her fangs in his neck. He clasped under her I see her hands place on his face and takes his head off. I hear her pant I see the green blood run down her chin to her neck pooling into her shirt. I leap over and kiss her neck.

"Really again Winter!" Ash shouted.

"He was going to kill me." Winter whispers. I hold her from behind licking up her neck making her shiver in delight. I hear sizzling and Winter holds the scream in. When it's done she starts panting.

"Are you going to kill me?" Ash asked. She sighed.

"Are you going to hurt or kill me?" Winter asked him.

"No I calmed down." Ash replied.

"Than you don't have to worry about it." Winter giggles as I nip and breath on her neck.