Chapter 14

Bpov
I was in my dream state again. Or so I thought. I slowly open my eyes and Tanya standing above me.

I couldn't scream because I had a tube stuck down my throat. So I opened my mind to Edward.

Epov
"Edward help me." I quickly ran for our room and Tanya standing there. "Don't you even think of laying a finger on my wife." I told her.

"To late, the darkness still dwells inside her. What's to say I give it a little boost." My eyes widen as Tanya touched Bella.

I ran and shoved her away. I took my dragon knife and stabbed her. She disappeared.

I walked over to Bella and she was awake and crying. "I'm going to get my father to take that out." She nods.

Bpov
How could she do this to me. We already beat the darkness and it's back. I can feel it.

Then all of sudden I disappeared. I was in the woods again. Not this again.

I was chained up. I knew I couldn't fight them because I was weak. The next I knew someone grabs my face.

"Pleasure to finally meet you Isabella." Who was this? I asked myself. "You don't recongize me." I thought about and I knew it wasn't the dark lord.

I shook my head no. "Let's just say I am going to have a little fun with you. Oh don't worry I won't have sex with you." Then I seen the whip it was the guard.

"Don't worry you won't remember." Then I felt the whip strike me. Then it kept happening and I screamed out in pain.

Why does he have to keep coming back. He finally left me there. I got my hands lose.

I looked around and didn't recognize anything. I don't even remember my name.

I feel something on my left finger and I lift it up. It was two rings. I tried to take them off but I got zapped.

I wave my hand over my head then open the portal to the magical world. I knew I couldn't use my powers for some reason.

Then I felt movement in my stomach. I'm pregnant that's for sure. I start walking because I feel a pull to somewhere.

Epov
"Edward something wrong with Bella." I quickly ran for our bedroom and she wasn't there.

I ran everywhere until I sense a portal got used. When I turned around I seen the rope and blood. I thought I killed him.

What is her fear with him. I walked back and told them everything. "Can she take the rings off Edward?" Charlie asked me. "No she can't. I never took that spell off her." I explained.

Then I felt Bella upgrade.
                    Bpov
My power advanced. I had all black on and now my hair is blond. I quickly took off up the trees and moved in them.

I had no clue where I was but I go by the pull. I travel by night. During the day I stay hidden.

Then I hear something. I put my hood on and just watch. There was a black dragon and Some strawberry blonde lady with him.

"Do you feel her at all?" The lady asked. "No she's got some type of shield up." I looked down to my stomach. The baby. I say to myself.
The strawberry hair chick disappeared.

I find camp for the night. I don't know how long I been out here for. When I fell asleep I felt someone gently wake me.

When I looked I got into a fighting stance. "Bella!" Was all he said. I backed away from him because I trust no one.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me. I shook my head no. He went to move forward and I drew my sword out.

"Bella it's me Emmett." He told me. I quickly took off and disappeared into the trees.

                Epov
I saw Emmett walking up to me. She doesn't know who I am. Plus by the looks of it she don't even know her own name. She also has blonde hair too." Emmett told me.

She lost her memory. This is going to be interesting.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephine Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story