preparing for battle and the battle begins

Epov

I watched as Bella did all the tattoos and I did hers. We even set the trap's around the kingdom.

Bella and moved the dragons to a safer part of the kingdom. Then I felt movement. I arch my eyebrow and looked at Bella confused.
She leaned against me with her hand on her belly. She had her eyes closed. Then she reaches for my hand blindly and grabs it and brings it to her belly and holds it there.

Then I felt the movement. I looked down at Bella with a smile on my face and pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Go get something to eat and some rest Baby. I got this. You need your strength." I didn't want to let her know how worried I was for her and possibly the twins.

She gave me a quick kiss and walked off mumbling I just chuckled at her.

          Bpov

I woke up and I felt this pulled to go into my dragon chamber. So I got up and walked there.

I walked over to my book and put my hands over my book and close my eyes. I heard the pages move and then the pages stopped.

I open my eyes and look. To fight the the snake demons.

You need your dragon to say this spell dragon queen. This is a very powerful spell. This spell is done before before battle. This is a two part spell.

Then you need your family and your dragon to do infrinal on the snake demons. It is the only thing that can kill them.

I grabbed the book and ran out to find Edward. When I found him I handed him the book. He just looked between me and the book.

"Then we do it with both dragons so we have more power because of how meaning there are." I just nod my head.

It's only a day before the battle and we get Anthea and Cragio and Edward and I say the spell together as we sit on our dragons.

Then I go into a vision. I gasp. "There here!" I say as I jumped off Anthea.

"IT'S TIME! ARM YOURSELF NOW THEY'RE NOT ALONE!" I stand up straight and close my eyes.

"I bring out the white dragon within to fight and protect with honor." When I open my eyes I had armor on and my shield and sword.

Edward ran beside me. "Ready baby?" I nod my head and we take off running.

I felt everything unblock within my memory as I slid to the ground and thrusted my sword up and sliced the creature in half.

We we're in flew fledged battle and the snake demons weren't even here yet.

There were so many and I didn't know how they got in here. I disappeared and reappeared in front of the barrier. But there was nothing.

I closed my eyes and focused. A portal, but how. Who opened it? I went back and made my way back to Edward.

"They got in by a portal Edward." I told him as we faught. He snapped his head head around to me.

"I think this is a diversion." I told him. He stood straight up and made a engery ball and threw it as he walked up to me.

"Then you go into the castle and hide." He told me. "No! This is where.." I didn't have time to explain before our head's whipped around to the traps.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.