the wedding part two

Epov

I watched as Alice and Christa walked down the aisle. Then Toothless and my son walked down.

Then Hope and Grace walk down. Hope throws green and white flower petals out to make a beautiful carpet down the aisle.

Then I wait for Bella, Charlie and Anthea to come around the corner.

Then they appear. Bella took my breath away. Then I had to turn my head and look at Craigo. Because I didn't know a dragon could have there breathe blown away like that. I just grinned and shook my head.

          Bpov

We turned the corner and my breath was hitched when I saw Edward.

Then I turned my head and looked at Anthea and giggled when I felt her do the same.

"Okay you two, now we know your boys blow you away as you do them. Edward about fell over and Craigo over there well his knees just buckled." We all cracked up laughing at what my dad said.

Who knew my dad the jokerst. "And I was just going to tell you not to let me fall dad and you tell us that." I hold my stomach with my arm with the flowers.

"Well I call it like I see it. Just like your starting to show. What's to say your not having twins." I froze in my tracks and look up to Edward.

           Epov

All of a sudden Bella froze. Then looked straight into my eyes. "Twins!" She said with her mind. I looked at her confused as she reached me.

"Pregnant with twins!" She told me with her mind. I did a double take that's for sure.

What next now? Oh God I don't want to know. I say to myself as I watch Bella as we finish our walk.

The wedding was going well and now was starting her vows to me.

Edward Anthony Mason Cullen today I take you as my husband and accept you as my King. But you are also my best friend, my teacher, my lover and my soulmate. You are always someone I can trust, someone to talk to and most of all you have my whole heart Edward. I love you so much and today I become your wife of my own free will."

How do I top that! I tip my head back and close my eyes and take a deep breath before I say my vows.

         Bpov

Edward lowered head and opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Isabella Marie Swan, I take you today as my wife and my Queen, but I also take you as my best friend, lover, my soulmate, but Bella when I first met you all I knew at the time is I wanted to get to know you more and I didn't even know your were my other half. Sure you can be stubborn but I loved it all the more." He chuckled

I started laughing because I couldn't help myself. "But you tell me that I am angel when the truth be told your my angel. You gave me your heart when you always had my heart from the first time I met you because in fact you stole my heart when you walked up all soak and wet covered in mud the first time I met you. Bella I agree to be your husband I love you so much too."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and then we exchange rings.

Then Celtic said Edward could kiss the bride. "With pleasure!" I giggled when Edward said that. Edward pressed his lips to mine. As no light, no light by Florence and the machine started to play.

He sucked on my bottom lip to ask for permission inside as I gave him and he gave me.

I felt us come up off the ground as Edward deepen the kiss. I wasn't for sure but it is felt like we were turning in a circle.

I snake my arms around his neck as he slides his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

We finally pulled away breathless and Edward puts his forehead against mine. "I think we create this together. It's our love for each other." Edward told me.

I smile at him and nod my head in agreement. We come back to the ground and Edward turns as Celtic announced us as king and queen and also as husband and wife.

We walked down the aisle arm in arm.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.