chapter two

Epov

It's a few days before my birthday and our wedding and it's like a rat race around.

I mean it's buzzing with life. Rearrangements being set desingented areas. Fairies dealing with lighting woodland creatures dealing with flowers. It's a mad house.

I find a hiding just so I can think and give mind a break. It's giving me a headache.

"Care if I join you papa?" Hope asks me. I motion for her to sit and when she does she leans her head against my shoulder.

"Do you ever get use to all the voices at once?" She asks rubbing her head. I put my arm around her.

"It gets hard sometimes like times like this." I told her.

            Bpov

I watch as Edward and Hope share a moment. I know it is hard on them right now with everything going on.

It's hard for me even to get a minute to myself much less spend anytime with Edward or the kids.

"Bella we need you to decide on these flower arrangements." Christa tells me. See what I mean.

           Epov

It's night now and I haven't seen Bella at all today. So I decided to go look for and take her on a picnic with the kids.

I know she's hardly had much time to eat or spend time with us.

I finally found her around the girls. "Hello ladies. If you don't mind I am stealing my fiancee for the night for some family time." Bella lean back into me.

"Edward we got so much to do. It's only two days before your guys wedding." Alice said.

"And your running Bella into the ground and she won't be able to walk down the aisle because she will be to damn tired to walk." I said glaring at Alice.

"But.." I stopped Alice. "But nothing. End of discussion. I am taking Bella with me." With that I led Bella away.

        Bpov

I leaned back against Edward watching the kids. "Thank you by the way. I needed this." I told him.

He kisses me behind the ear. "Your very much welcome baby. I knew you needed a break." He started to massage my shoulders.

"Oh God don't stop." I told him because I was so sore. "Sore baby?" He asked me. "You don't know the half of it. They have me running ragged. Plus tending to the dragons and hatchlings." I told.

"How about a bath tonight?" He asked. "As long as you join me." I told him. "Your wish is my command." I giggled.

I woke up later that night and decided to go for a walk. It was beautiful tonight.

I was on top of the big hill just walking when I heard a noise. I slowly turn to look to see a huge snake.

I jump. Shit there still here. I slowly back up until I almost lose my balance. I look down and see that's it's a long ways down.

I try to teleport but found out I couldn't. My eyes widened because I haven't used my magic or even tried to use it since I woke up.

The snake starts coming closer and I end up losing my balance and scream out.
          Epov

I wake up to the sound of Bella screaming. I look beside me and she wasn't there.

I get up and run outside. I stop dead in my tracks when I find her on a ledge.

I teleported up to her. I noticed she was unconscious. There was blood up by her head. I look up to see a huge snake at that top.

"Shit they didn't change back when the darkness was killed." I scooped Bella up and teleported back to the castle.

"DAD I NEED YOU!" I yelled out. My dad comes running into my bedroom just as I laid Bella and I backed away and walked out so he could tend to Bella.

           Bpov

I open my eyes and I grabbed the back of my head because it hurt. "How do you feel baby?" I heard Edward asked me.

"Like a someone beat the hell out of me." I told him. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked me.

I thought for a minute. "I went for a walk to get some fresh air and the snake came out of nowhere. I tried to teleport but I couldn't. I even tried to use my powers and found I couldn't. Then I fell." I told him.

"Have you tried to use your magic at all since you woke up?" He asked me.

I turned and looked at him. "No I felt to weak to use them and with the wedding stuff I just been more tired." I told him.

He arches his eyebrow and walks out of the room and then his dad walks back in.

"I am just going to give you a look over Bella." I looked at Carlisle confused.

After he looks me over he has Edward come back in. "You guys want the good news or bad news?" Edward and I both look at each other then back at Carlisle.

"Good news!" We say at the same time. "Well there's no bad news." Then he had the biggest grin on his face.

"What is that grin for dad?" Edward asked Carlisle. "It would awesome that Bella is pregnant again." My eyes widened and I fell back on to the bed.

"That doesn't explain why she can't use her.. wait did you say she's pregnant again." Edward asked. "Yep I did and all Bella needs is rest." Carlisle turned and walked out.

I covered my face with my arm. I feel my arm being lifted and Edward got a smile on his face.

"Oh wipe that grin off your face. This is your fault." Edward starts laughing. "Baby it takes two and after this one your going on birth control." He tells me.

"You got that right mister." I grab a pillow and hit him with it. All it did was make him laugh more and I giggled.
"Well they wanted grandkids but three before I am even eighteen come on." I say laughing now.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.