the honeymoon part one

Bpov

Edward and I we're dancing and something came to mind. "Mr. Cullen what was that during the garter toss?" He arched his eye brow and smiled.

"Like I say I don't hear you complaining Mrs. Cullen." He told me. "So are you telling me your up to trying new things?" Edward froze. I started laughing.

"Why Mr. Cullen did I render you speeches?" He put his mouth to my ear. "If that's a challenge Mrs. Cullen I expect." The next I knew he scooped me up and we disappeared.

"Whow there Mr. Cullen are we in a hurry?" I asked him. "Yeah to spend some alone time with my wife." He told me as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I waved my hand for the fire. Then I tipped my head back and enjoy Edward touches. It's been far too long since we been able to be together like this without being in a hurry.

I was going to enjoy this. I tipped my head back up and looked into Edwards eyes. He put his hands on my shoulders and slipped my dress off my shoulders and it fell to the ground.

He gently laid me down on the bedding. He pressed his lips to mine but before he deepen it he pulled away and started trailing kisses down my neck to my shoulders.

Then he took each breast into his mouth oh Lord that mouth. He trailed kisses down further and then took off my panties.

He started gently kiss back up my leg until he reached my hot spot. I tipped my head back and oh my God. That tongue and the things he can do with it.

I had to squeeze the bedding with my hands when I hit my climax and screamed out Edwards name.

I opened my eyes and Edward was starring into my eyes as he entered me. Wait a minute when he get undress? Of forget it I'm enjoying this to much.

As we move together I flip us over and move on top of him. Then somehow he sits up and hits the right spot and I'm lost again and Edward releases soon after.

"Oh my Mr. Cullen you can make me feel like that anytime you want to." Edward chuckles. "See no complaining." He says. "Who said anything about complaining." I started ticking him.

          Epov

After round two Bella fell asleep and I got up and tended to the fire.

I sat down by the fire and the song far away came to my head and I started singing it.

        Bpov

I opened my eyes as I heard Edward sing.

(Edward singing)
This time, this place misused, mistakes
Too long, too late, who was I to make you wait
Just one chance, just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know

That I love you
I've loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give up
'Cause you know, you know, you know

That I love you
I've loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
And you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away, so far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted, I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed, I need to hear you say
That I love you, I've loved you all along
And I forgive you, for being away for far too long
So keep breathing, 'cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me and
Never let me go, keep breathing
Keep breathing, 'cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me and
Never let me go, keep breathing
Hold on to me and never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and never let me go

Edward finally noticed I was awake and I smile at him. "Is that how you feel?" I asked him. He nods his head and smiles.

          Epov

"Why didn't you tell me?" Bella asked me. "How do you explain to someone you barely know you love them more than they'll understand and your not sure they feel the same way. Now look at us married and have a family and I couldn't ask for anything more." I told her.

She wrapped the blanket around her and crawled over to me. "Oh trust me when I say I felt the same way about you too. I love you so much I could scream it from the mountain tops." She says.

I gave her a quick kiss. "No need to do that baby. I would be satisfied with just hearing it from you." I told her. She let out a big yawn.

"Come on your possibly carrying two babies and you need your rest." We lay back down and Bella lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her and kiss the top of her head. It didn't take her long to fall asleep.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.