The reception

Epov

We we're all sitting down eating. "This sucks I don't even get to drink on my own wedding day because someone knocked me up." I turned my head and looked at Bella.

"Hey now I didn't hear you complaining." She giggled and turned her head away. I chuckled.

         Bpov

It was time to cut the cake and Edward had that look on his face. My eyes widened and I squealed and took off running.

But Edward caught as he smashed cake in my face. Edward laughed and I turned around and looked at him until I pressed my lips to his.

When I pulled away he had cake on him to. I laughed at him. "Okay you had your revenge." He told me.

Then I hear Dan and shay nothin like you come on. "The first dance as husband and wife, Bella and Edward Cullen."

"You had them play this didn't you?" I asked Edward. "I plead the fifth on this." He says as he starts dancing with me.

         Epov

I watched as Bella danced with father then Christa walked up to her and Bella nodded. She kissed her father on the cheek then walked out to the middle of the dance floor and Christa met her out there.

Then I they waved there hands over head and there outfits changed to cowgirl outfit with jeans and cowboys boots and hats. Then Luke Bryan kicked the dust up started.

My eyes widened as I watched the both of them danced. I had no idea they could dance like that.

They looked like they were having a blast. Then Leann rymes nothin better to do came on.

I had to sit there and laugh at there costumes this time and the dance. But I had to admit Bella looked hot as hell.

What next between those two. Then she waved her hand over head again and her wedding dress was back on. Hope runs her flowers out to her.

Then thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran came on She threw the flowers and of course my sister caught them.

            Bpov

Thinking out loud was still playing when a chair was brought out to me and Edward walked over to me.

Edward kneeled down in front of me and he had a grin on his face. "Behave Mr. Cullen." I told him laughing.
"Always Mrs. Cullen." He says as he lift my dress up and buries his head under it.

Then I gasp when I felt his tongue on my hot spot. "Oh my!" I gripped the edge of the chair with both of my hands.

Then I feel his teeth on the garter and pull it off. I just looked at Edward in shocked because he never did that before and oh my God it set me on fire.

Edward turns and looks at me really quick and shakes his head. I start laughing. "You started it mister." I told him with my mind.

"I plan on finishing to." He told me with his mind as he wiggled his eye brow. I blushed and turned my head.

          Epov

I have to admit Bella tasted good and I planned on tasting more of her tonight.

We started dancing together again until Celtic cut in. "So how does it feel to be married?" I turned to look at my brother. "Feels wonderful." I told him.

"She looks happy." He told me. Whatever it takes came on by life house and I went to dance with Bella.

"This sounds fimalr." I told her. "Yeah you trying to get with me and doing what it whatever it took even though you kept putting your foot in your mouth." I laughed because she was right.

"I seem to remember someone had to let me in." I told her. "I did too and I couldn't be more happier with what I found." She said.

"And what would that be Mrs Cullen?" I asked. "Someone that is so caring and loving that is my best friend, my protector." She told me. I stopped dancing and pressed my lips to hers.

I felt us lift off the ground as I deepen the kiss. I couldn't help but laugh this time. "We have got to control this better." It was Bella turned to laugh.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.