Supergirl Vs Caulifla

Cupid smiled at her accomplishment. It took a lot of effort but in the end, she finally pulled it off. She had all seven Dragon Balls, and one of each emotional power ring. The journey had taken her many places including the resting place of the final Dragon Ball, a volcano where she happened to be currently. Her already slutty outfit was ripped and torn from the journey and her red hair now a mess, but that no longer mattered.

       “If I combine the power of these objects I'll be so powerful that Green Arrow will have to love me”

         She monologued to herself.

       “And now for my wish”

     she exclaimed and the seven orbs began to float and glow. There was a flash of light, and suddenly floating in front of her was a giant ,green, serpentine Dragon.

          “WHAT IS YOUR WISH”

        Shenron asked in a grandiose manner. Cupid grinned.

      “Fuse your power with these rings”

        she replied. The godly beast looked at the rings then back at the scantily clad villain.

     “NO HUMAN COULD WITHSTAND THEIR COMBINED POWER”

      The Dragon declared.

    “Does it look like I care? Grant my wish”

      the redhead demanded.

         “VERY WELL”

      Shenron declared. All seven orbs and the seven rings were engulfed in a heavenly light, and began to float together. As the met they lost all from and began to meld together. The femme fatale began cackle, but when a red energy emitted from the glowing bulb her laughter turned to screams as she was disintegrated. The blub stopped glowing and a large multi colored orb with twenty five stars on it fell to the ground.

        “Well that plan was full proof, not sure what went wrong”

     The Dragon said before poofing out of existence.

                  Meanwhile, a few thousand miles away, Supergirl was flying over Metropolis. She paused hovering in the air, her blonde hair blowing in the wind.

      “What was that...power”

      She said to herself before flying off towards it. She landed in the volcano and though the power from the orb wasn't enough to damage her fair Kryptonian skin, it burned through her clothes almost immediately. Karas figure was slim, she had small soft looking B cup breasts, and a tiny yet tight ass. Her complexion was flawless and though her skin was tougher than steel, it looked soft as a pillow. Her stomach was flat at toned with a small belly button which looked rather stabable. Her pussy was tight as could be sense the young kryptonite wasn't particularly found of the idea of sex or anything relating to it. Her legs were thin giving her a prominent thigh gap and her feet liked the rest of her looked soft. They were just the right size for her. Her toenails were painted red and blue to match her outfit which was now gone. She regarded her sudden lack of clothes with a bit of shock before fixing her celestial blue eyes on the orb.

      “W-what’s that”

     She said to herself but had little time to contemplate this before something crashed into the ground in front of her. When the dust cleared Caulifla stood in the crater the impact left, buck naked. Her ridiculously large, and spiky black hair stood straight up, unaffected from the crash, her skin slightly darker than supergirl, but was just as smooth. She was shorter than the Kryptonian and slightly more muscular than her, With her large breast almost two sizes bigger than Supergirls. Her ass was firm, but looked as if it would give a nice jiggle If smacked. Her stomach was smooth and muscular from her intense training along with her arms and legs, between said legs was a tight little pussy with a little black spot of fuzz. Caulifla looked at her bare body and scoffed.

         “Damn I just bought that outfit”