Lucy Vs Nami

Nami grinned at the giant jungle temple door. Behind it lay the biggest pile of money known to any man or beast, ripe for the taking.

       “Now, I just gotta find a way in.”

      She whispered to herself.

     Out of nowhere, the giant stone head above the door looked down at her, its eyes glowing bright ruby red.

     “Who goes there?”

      The statue exclaimed, its voice deep and booming. Nami stumbled backwards a bit taken back  but she quickly regained her wits as she had seen plenty of strange things on her journey before.

      “Oh, I'm just a tourist.”

      She said nervously.

      The statue raised an eyebrow.

     “A tourist..?”

       He said, clearly unconvinced.

       “Yeah, I'm here to see the biggest pile of money in the world”

      She replied, lying through her teeth.

     “Yeah, sorry lady, no can do, I am the guardian of this gold and my job is to, you know...guard it”

        The statue said.

         Nami sighed, “Do it for the money” She thought to herself as she begun to undo her bikini top.

      “What are you doing?”

      The statue head asked, sounding skeptical.

      “Oh, nothing, just really hot in here.”

       She said as her bra fell to her feet. Her girls bounced with their newfound freedom, their huge size contrasting her slim belly.

      “W-what?”

       The statue head said, now somehow blushing. The pirate then kicked off her sandals, making sure the statue caught a glimpse of her smooth soles, and cute tiny toes as she did.

       “N-now ma’am, that's quite enough”

      The statue said, clearly flustered, but Nami ignored him as she slowly, and seductively started to unzip her jeans. She slowly wiggled out of them making sure to exaggerate her hip movements as she did before finally getting free of them, and kicking them to the side. Under her jeans, she wore wore a pair of green panties which went well with her orange hair and tanned skin. She pulled them down partially before letting them fall down her smooth legs exposing her tight virgin pussy (as much as a tease she was, she had, surprisingly, never been fucked) covered by a small well kept bush of orange. She stretched and twisted, giving the head a good view of her small butt.

       “Mmm...mnmn...maa”

        The statue mumbled, clearly too flustered to speak.

      “Ahh, much better."

        She commented stepping out of her panties making sure to give the statue another peek at her soles in the process.

      “Now then”

      She said putting on her best innocent girl act she could, but also making sure that every bit of her was exposed. “I really, really, really wanna see the treasure, can you make an exception for me..?” She moaned sultrily.